How do I use albums?

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
In FAQ it says:

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

I can't find the Pictures & Albums link.

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
Yeah, I'm a little confused also

I've tried myself and have come across the same issue. I went to Media on the home page and it has a section called members galleries and there is an option to post a picture. I uploaded one but it says that the image is pending approval. From what I can tell it still isn't up. I would love to know how to create an album also if anyone knows.

Also, if you see my pic up drop me a line so I don't feel like a total dork and I know that I did it right. ;)

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006
I've tried myself and have come across the same issue. I went to Media on the home page and it has a section called members galleries and there is an option to post a picture. I uploaded one but it says that the image is pending approval. From what I can tell it still isn't up. I would love to know how to create an album also if anyone knows.

Also, if you see my pic up drop me a line so I don't feel like a total dork and I know that I did it right. ;)

Well please don't feel like a total dork. At least you found the way there. I didn't see your pictures though. How long have you been waiting for approval?

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
A couple of days and then I thought that I did it wrong, so I did it again the other night and now I have the same pic twice waiting for approval. Once and if it's approved, I'm not sure where it will be, whether it will be on Members Galleries or my profile. I've seen the instructions that you mentioned above but the only place I've seen the option to upload a pic is in the Members Galleries.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

wuarhat

Nov 13, 2006

It's there now. Great shot. When you first go into Media Gallery click on My Albums and you will see how to create an album. It looks like you've already got one.

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
Yeah, I guess I do have an album, 2 of the same pic! LOL.

Well I hope that now you are able to set yours up. Not bad, just the two of us. We didn't need anybody else's help! LOL