Deported Dominican Shoots 2 NYC Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Last night in Queens New York two NYC policemen were shot by an illegal Dominican immigrant. He was deported in 2001. The savage was deported for drug charges. The deportee was fare beating on the transit system and was stopped by the police. A struggle ensued and the savage took one of the policemen's gun, shooting one in the chest and one in the back. The one shot in the chest is in critical condition. After running from the seen the savage got involved in another gun battle with a police lieutenant. The savage was shot four times in his legs. He will live of course (not if he were in the DR). This savage sure makes things a lot tougher for the hard working immigrants from the DR.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Don't know but I've known people that took flights to Mexico and then came across like the Mexicans do. He could have taken a yola to Puerto Rico also.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
drug money can get you back into the US under a new name and ID...simple...

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
I weren?t call him a savage, he was defending his life, NYC cops can be sometimes a bit too agressive.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I agree with the part of not shooting a police officer over a fare beating charge, but to call the guy a savage??
What if the cops were shot him, then we can them savage or Heroes???

The guy was shot by a cop. The cops are heros. They took a bullet while upholding the law. These guys day in and day out do a job that you can not even begin to comprehend. Great job being a monday morning quarterback. This guy is a "savage" and I'm sure his family and countryman are real proud of him. I see he already has a big fan.

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
The guy was shot by a cop. The cops are heros. They took a bullet while upholding the law. These guys day in and day out do a job that you can not even begin to comprehend. Great job being a monday morning quarterback. This guy is a "savage" and I'm sure his family and countryman are real proud of him. I see he already has a big fan.

When cops shoot people they call heroes???
came on, this guys was in fear of his life and did not use his head and just open fire, but not a savage.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I can see this is going to get out of hand.

Let me end it on this note...

If you shoot at a cop, then you should be killed, period.

How's that for liberal justice :)

Reactions: Bronxboy
Status
Not open for further replies.