Appartment needed in Santo Domingo

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Looking to rent an 1 or 2 bedroom appartment (preferably furnished, with 24-hour power) in Santo Domingo near UASD. NOT looking for luxury.

If anyone know of something available, please send me a PM.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you're not advertising in the rentals section and you're caught trying to promote your apartment via DR1, you'll be banned, no questions asked.

We have paying advertisers in our rentals section and I go out of my way to protect their investment.

Don't say you haven't been warned.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
If you're not advertising in the rentals section and you're caught trying to promote your apartment via DR1, you'll be banned, no questions asked.

We have paying advertisers in our rentals section and I go out of my way to protect their investment.

Don't say you haven't been warned.
I'm confused :confused:

I am seeking an apartment to rent, I have nothing to promote.

Naturally, I checked the DR1 listings first, but there was nothing in my price-range.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm confused :confused:

I am seeking an apartment to rent, I have nothing to promote.

Naturally, I checked the DR1 listings first, but there was nothing in my price-range.

The message was not addressed at you specifically, but to people offering properties for rent, I thought that was clear in my post.

We move a lot of rentals here and behind the scenes at DR1.
Ye, we are always getting asked for places and we only referer those that advertise with us.
Some places are at 80-90% occupancy just via DR1 and the leads we send them.