Face change

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
ALBERTMARILYN.jpg
Hey, this actually happens! Quite amazing!

This is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time.

You have to get out of your seat and walk away from your computer.

People may think you're crazy. But it's well worth it. ;)

When you look at this picture close up, you see Albert Einstein,

but if you stand about fifteen feet away,

the picture will become Marilyn Monroe.

Mar 2, 2008
A little known fact: Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe were actually the same person. It was kind of like a Dr. Jeckel and Mrs. Hyde thing.

During the day mild-mannered Einstein would seriously probe the theory of relativity, while at night he'd transform into his Marilyn personae, dress in drag, and walk the streets singing 'happy birthday Mr. President' to no one in particular.

It was the funniest thing. Many evenings after a raucous good time shaking his booty at the Copa, good-natured Albert, in full Marilyn mode, would hit Times Square and pose as a hooker. He would be seen having his way with various johns. The story goes that is how he hooked up with Joe DiMaggio.

I've also heard that two of DR1's most prominent regulars discovered the truth about Albert the 'hard' way. Rumor has it that in their younger days, Rocky and Alanindr would often frequent Times Square, and would occasionally seek comfort there. On one of their ventures they happened upon Albert/Marilyn, and one thing quickly lead to another.

Needless to say, once the discovery was made, they turned their attentions to the more pressing issues of physics and the mysteries of E=MC2. And that is the story of how they got so smart. Believe it or not.

Reactions: Tamborista
Sep 19, 2005
A little known fact: Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe were actually the same person. It was kind of like a Dr. Jeckel and Mrs. Hyde thing.

During the day mild-mannered Einstein would seriously probe the theory of relativity, while at night he'd transform into his Marilyn personae, dress in drag, and walk the streets singing 'happy birthday Mr. President' to no one in particular.

It was the funniest thing. Many evenings after a raucous good time shaking his booty at the Copa, good-natured Albert, in full Marilyn mode, would hit Times Square and pose as a hooker. He would be seen having his way with various johns. The story goes that is how he hooked up with Joe DiMaggio.

I've also heard that two of DR1's most prominent regulars discovered the truth about Albert the 'hard' way. Rumor has it that in their younger days, Rocky and Alanindr would often frequent Times Square, and would occasionally seek comfort there. On one of their ventures they happened upon Albert/Marilyn, and one thing quickly lead to another.

Needless to say, once the discovery was made, they turned their attentions to the more pressing issues of physics and the mysteries of E=MC2. And that is the story of how they got so smart. Believe it or not.

no damage done those guys both have great taste in women!!!!!

bad bad bob

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
catch, I can explain and verify. Albert and Al, Marilyn and Mar. The first letters are the same. Coincidence? I think not. Very subtle.

Last edited: