Italian Men - Dominican Women

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
maybe they are ugly italian men...therefore a perfect match...just hope they dont have kids!

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
maybe they are ugly italian men...therefore a perfect match...just hope they dont have kids!

Italian men are known for their weakness for the dark skin. I read somewhere that the massive Italian migration to Argentina played a big role in the almost complete absorption of the black community in that country.

Don't only look at Italian men, also look at how many American men have taken dark Dominican wife.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Uh, yeah....

Italian men are known for their weakness for the dark skin. I read somewhere that the massive Italian migration to Argentina played a big role in the almost complete absorption of the black community in that country.

Don't only look at Italian men, also look at how many American men have taken dark Dominican wife.

I believe the OP was referring to ugly, or specifically "yugly" (his word), women. He said nothing about dark skinned women. There's a difference.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe they're simply just tired of sleeping with all of those "fine" italian women.

A better question would be, "Why do we even care?" More "beautiful" women for everyone else. Right?

Vince.

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
Here is one answer.
Italian women are so much different in holiday than how they behave in Italy.
Remember that in our country we have a strong Catholicism and the Vatican and this is a reason for which sex is still considered something to hide.
The italian girls you probably knew all around the world are more free than how are in Italy. And if you are in Italy and are american you have a great opportunity to date how many girls you like, since in our country still US and his people are considered a myth. And a lot of italians still think to go abroad to work and get more money than here, most of the times dreaming a (work) holiday in the States.
BTW Thank you for considering our girls so wonderful, but I can tell you italian like very much the morenas (and I'm not talking just for personal experience) ... but recently they like them not so much because many italian had bad story with cuban girls that behave like you describe the Dominican... get a marriage and a son come to Italy and after one year they disappear...
But this happens to men over 60 yold, the dominican instead like to make more comunity among people of their comunity.
Consider also that people of the north of the country like italian girls of the south of Italy, because we (I'm from the north) consider them warmer and with a good sense of the family.

met

Feb 15, 2005
I understand. Anything with a possibility of a Visa is open. The problem is that many of these women, go overboard to satisfy in order to get out of the country.

Someone told me that some of the ugliest Cuban women are hooked up in Italy with men. That's crazy. Don't you have nice country girls there anymore? In New York, there is no countryside, that's the problem. ;)

I may be wrong but while Italian women are some of the finest women in the world why do I see Italian men in DR with some of the yugliest?

So true, I just got off the plane today and remember seeing this Italian guy last night strolling down Pedro Clisante with his gold chains and designer clothes sporting the Ugliest Hatian hooker I have seen in years,and acting like she was the best catch in the world.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Well

So true, I just got off the plane today and remember seeing this Italian guy last night strolling down Pedro Clisante with his gold chains and designer clothes sporting the Ugliest Hatian hooker I have seen in years,and acting like she was the best catch in the world.

Was she over 14? thats the rep in the capital. they are after the children!

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
badpiece when u gping back..Im on the job and we met any pedro mcmuphys last year,I was lou old partner on the beach...ill be down jan 16th for aweek...in casa linda..Brian Pm me

geniespice

Feb 13, 2009
www.myspace.com
well

as an attractive dominican woman i must say that there are very few ugly dominican women, there are a lot of ugly italian women and men too! there are ugly people every where! and the other people that replied arent even talking about dominican women they are talking about haitian and cubans!!

?

? bient?t

as an attractive dominican woman i must say that there are very few ugly dominican women,

Actually, there's no such thing as ugly women; there is just beer that hasn't been drunk and/or it's not 12 midnight yet. And let's hope that whiskey river don't run dry.

joyterrell1

Feb 18, 2008
as an attractive dominican woman i must say that there are very few ugly dominican women, there are a lot of ugly italian women and men too! there are ugly people every where! and the other people that replied arent even talking about dominican women they are talking about haitian and cubans!!

I was in Boca Chica, and I so so much eurotrash i wanted to puke. I don't use this term lightly. I have never actually seen eurotrash, but that is the best word that I can use to describe these ugly, old italian me w/pot bellies. I think they are mafia or something. yuck!!!! They are crasy for the queras. i even met a hotel owner--italian that --specializes--with the help of a dominican in guiding the new groups of italian men to "massage parlors" where the women have i.d. cards and they are:"clean"

Man's inhumanity to woman--I hear the sucking sound of the education black hold that the gov. fosters and neglects. They even have catalogues of the women. i know the money helps the girls out, but yuck--they might as well be cattle left alone with the derilict, horny farm hands--at least they get paid(The girls) P.S. I am of Italian decent and I was grossed out and partially ashamed. BTW many italians are the most prejudice of all--They can't do it at home, but while they're away, their ugly buts will play. Not a good visual!!!

joyterrell1

Feb 18, 2008
I was in Boca Chica, and I so so much eurotrash i wanted to puke. I don't use this term lightly. I have never actually seen eurotrash, but that is the best word that I can use to describe these ugly, old italian me w/pot bellies. I think they are mafia or something. yuck!!!! They are crasy for the queras. i even met a hotel owner--italian that --specializes--with the help of a dominican in guiding the new groups of italian men to "massage parlors" where the women have i.d. cards and they are:"clean"

Man's inhumanity to woman--I hear the sucking sound of the education black hold that the gov. fosters and neglects. They even have catalogues of the women. i know the money helps the girls out, but yuck--they might as well be cattle left alone with the derilict, horny farm hands--at least they get paid(The girls) P.S. I am of Italian decent and I was grossed out and partially ashamed. BTW many italians are the most prejudice of all--They can't do it at home, but while they're away, their ugly buts will play. Not a good visual!!!

butts--sorry.