caracas ?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Hi all!

Flights to Caracas? Or direct ones to Margarita?

Any info? Carriers? Prices? Offers?

Happy merry New Year!!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can take Copa to Caracas, then there are smaller Airlines that fly to Margarita Island. It is a short flight, if you have never done it.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
You can take Copa to Caracas, then there are smaller Airlines that fly to Margarita Island. It is a short flight, if you have never done it.

Never B4. Copa - Panama?
No Dominican or Venezuelian carriers? No direct flights without connection in Caracas? How long is trip to Caracas from Santiago?

Any flights from POP?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Never B4. Copa - Panama?
No Dominican or Venezuelian carriers? No direct flights without connection in Caracas? How long is trip to Caracas from Santiago?

Any flights from POP?

Connections are bad on Copa. I just checked. AA goes there, but not too good either. I would check with a travel agent.

Feb 7, 2007
I saw their aircraft in Punta Cana
Aserca Airlines

Their website does not list the DR as a destination, though. May be or may be not a regular destination. Other possibility is it could have been charter flight. I definitely saw their plane 20/DEC at around 9 pm in PUJ.

edm7583

May 29, 2007
all flights to and from Venezuela are going to be outrageously overpriced as demand greatly exceeds flight capacity and the dictator has restricted any new flights from US carriers, and existing routes such as Copa via Panama, Avianca via Bogota, etc are shockingly expensive. AA might be your best option and it won't be cheap.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
all flights to and from Venezuela are going to be outrageously overpriced as demand greatly exceeds flight capacity and the dictator has restricted any new flights from US carriers, and existing routes such as Copa via Panama, Avianca via Bogota, etc are shockingly expensive. AA might be your best option and it won't be cheap.

Thank you, Edm!
I just got a quote via Canada with a Canadian carrier. JFK- CSS roundtrip is only $660 !! Very cheap! Other carriers $850-$900 on average. Its alot!

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
price updates?

AK,
did you get any further info on prices from DR to Caracas/Venezuela? I need to go there within the next month, but prices found so far are hugely overpriced and long connections.

If you have any updates on cheap flights from basically anywhere in the DR to CCS, I'd really appreciate.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
AK,
did you get any further info on prices from DR to Caracas/Venezuela? I need to go there within the next month, but prices found so far are hugely overpriced and long connections.

If you have any updates on cheap flights from basically anywhere in the DR to CCS, I'd really appreciate.

I postoponed mine until October. Of all quotes the cheapest was from NY to Caracas via Canada just about $650 . Others - $800-$900.

From DR - all very expensive.