Sushi Ya

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
Seems to be popping up around town. On the same day;

Driving west on Carlos Perez Ricart in Arroyo Hondo at the intersection of Republica de Columbia I spot a small Sushi Ya in the plaza on the south side.

When I get to my destination on the south side of Mirador Sur, I see a delivery scooter with a Sushi Ya logo on the box in the back.

Anyone else have a Sushi Ya citing? Are they popping up all over the place? I have yet to try them........

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Seems to be popping up around town. On the same day;

Driving west on Carlos Perez Ricart in Arroyo Hondo at the intersection of Republica de Columbia I spot a small Sushi Ya in the plaza on the south side.

When I get to my destination on the south side of Mirador Sur, I see a delivery scooter with a Sushi Ya logo on the box in the back.

Anyone else have a Sushi Ya citing? Are they popping up all over the place? I have yet to try them........

Well I wouldn't call them sightings as Sushi Ya is pretty well established in the capital. They have 3 locations: Aroyo Hondo, Sarasota and Lope de Vega.

I personally like Sushi Ya, it's quick, inexpensive, good sushi. My favorite is the Kakon Roll cause it has pieces of Jalapeno pepper that give it a nice kick.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We used to live near the Mirador Sur branch in SD.
My favourites are the veggie roll and shrimp tempura. Mr C and Mini C always go for Yuyito roll.

I miss Sushi Ya - not too fancy and really good value, especially compared to the sushi on offer here in the east.