Apology to Aaron, Sureo, & Pedersini

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxrr

Feb 16, 2007
I AM SORRY!

WebmailSkip to Main Content | Skip to Webmail Actions | Skip to Mailbox Navigation
User Options
Comcast.netHelpSign Out
Actions
Get email
Get emailCompose
ComposeVideomail
VideomailReplyReply allForwardPrintReport as spamDeleteEmail Storage[view details] Search
Search Mail Mailbox: rxrr@comcast.net INBOX: Email 9 of 2048 Move to Folder INBOX Draft Screened Mail SentMail Trash playa turquesa Travel < Previous | Next >
Read Message
From:"Juan M. Suero, J.D. LL.D. LL.M." <jsuero@dlawyers.com>
[Add to Address Book]

To:<rxrr@comcast.net>
CC:<rxre@comcast.net>, <jsuero@dlawyers.com>, "'Elisabetta Pedersini'" <epedersini@dlawyers.com>, <aramirez@dlawyers.com>
Subject:be careful when selecting lawyers Aaron, Suero, & Pedersini - Page 2 - DR1 D.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Standard
Date:Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:12:55 PM
[View Source]
Mr. Repucci,

This is attorney Juan Manuel Suero, senior partner of the firm Aaron Suero & Pedersini. I just noticed that you published in the world wide web, to be more specific in the website Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service the following comment:

12-27-2008, 12:28 PM

rxrr

Bronze

(10)

?I had a condo on deposit in punta cana and after much searching I retained Aaron, Suero, & Pedersini to

represent me. A BIG MISTAKE!! MR. Ramirez advised me to send my first payment [$50,000] to the

sellers with a verbal agreement from the seller's attorney. [contract to follow]. When the seller read the

contract, (which contained representations made by his agent) he refused to sign. I became very

concerned having sent $50,000 out of the country and no contract, so I repeatedly called and emailed

MY attorney. He would not take my calls or respond to emails for almost 2 weeks. I finally called the

seller's lawyer myself, and had her contact MY lawyer for me. After many weeks of stress and

uncertainty, the lawyer that I had retained to represent me, began taking the side of the seller, and

gave me an ultimatum of "take it or leave it". Because of the weak representation from my attorney, I

became very uncomfortable with so much money at risk, I was forced to back out of the purchase. Not

only did I lose a very attractive opportunity, but the $2,500 I had paid the lawyer to establish a

corporation would not be returned to me. They have a Panamanian corporation on the shelf to sell to

another client, and although Mr. Ramirez said they would buy it from me, they never returned a penny

to me. Although they did send me a very nice generic e-christmas card. If you are looking for someone

with a fudiciary responsibility, look for someone else.?

And also several additional and similar statements with complete misrepresentation of the facts in connection to our legal services.

01-01-2009, 02:20 PM

rxrr

Bronze

(10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funny!! I posted this in the legal section, but it is not there. Must have been removed by the lawyers controlling the site

01-01-2009, 02:25 PM

rxrr

Bronze

(10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a signed offer to purchase, but foreigners have no recourse. The seller reneiged on his agents representations, and when Atty. Ramirez at Aaron, Suero, & Pedersini saw that he would have to work for his $5000 fee, he just stuck his head in the sand, and took the side of the seller instead of looking out for his client's interest. Amigos!

I have reviewed and printed all your statements in the website Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service. And after reading your intentional misrepresentations, I proceeded to read your file which consist of 342 emails from March 30, 2007 to September 27, 2007, and several reviews and amendments of the purchase contract, incorporation of a Offshore/Panamanian Corporation and successful recuperation by our firm of your deposit without liabilities, penalties and further legal fees, from the seller or any third party involved in your real estate transaction to you, for a miserable amount of $2,500.00!

It is clear to us, and I?m pretty sure that it is going to be a clear understanding to any Judge or Court (Dominican or American) that you are making an intentional false communication and statements publishing in a local website with the highest ranking of visits and exposure internationally, available to the local and international market, potential clients, clients and peers, that for sure it has, and it is and it will injure the reputation, the business income and good name of my partner, Dr. Arturo J. Ramirez, as well as all the members of our firm, in our country and abroad. Your intentional misrepresentations is called DEFAMATION.

Pursuant to Dominican Republic statutes, we are entitled to file a claim for defamation, and we are entitled to pursuit our claim as a criminal action as well as a civil action in the Dominican courts, because:

A. You contracted our firm pursuant Dominican Republic laws;

B. We rendered our services pursuant Dominican Republic laws; and

C. The object and scope of our services were in the Dominican Republic.

We never intended to breach or breached our fiduciary duty. We didn?t cause any financial harm to you, because you got every single penny that you invested back because we intervened on your behalf. And we didn?t have a scheme with the seller to keep your money or your condo or to get any collateral benefit besides of our legal fees for our professional services. Au contraire, we represented you in the purchase contract after you executed the purchase option without any type of legal consultation, in other words that you executed before retaining our firm, and now you want us to pay with public humiliation for your mistakes?

In view of all the above, this email is a formal request and notice that if in the time frame of TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS from the time and date of the delivery this email from my PC, we don?t see that your statements removed from the website of DR 1 (Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service), along with a letter of apology from you to our firm that is going to be published in that website Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service and in a full page of the most important local newspaper, or we?re going be forced to pursuit a criminal and civil claim against you before the Dominican courts for the harm that you are causing us and our firm.

Finally, for your information, the fact that you are in Massachusetts and that you typed your statements outside of the Dominican Republic does not exclude you from the long arm of Dominican Republic criminal statutes. Furthermore, the fact that we are foreign citizens and the damages that you are causing us for your defamation are over US$75,000.00, does not exclude us to file a defamation claim before the Federal Courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, because it is likely that you typed all your intentional misrepresentations in the U.S. territory, to be more specific in Massachusetts.

There is plenty of case law in the U.S. of intentional misrepresentations (defamation) like yours and there is plenty of jurisprudence in the Dominican Republic.

And the truth always prevails. And we?re 100% confident that the truth is in our side, not in yours, because we deliver a very professional service from day 1 until the end. Otherwise, you would have ended without your deposit and large amount of legal fees and expenses, and none of the above happened.

Juan Manuel Suero

Partner

Aaron Suero & Pedersini

Dominican Republic

Phone: (809)-532-7223

Fax: (809)-532-6376

Email: jsuero@dlawyers.com

Website: quick divorce, fast divorce, wealth management, immigration, collection, sport agents, dominican real estate, dominican attorneys, dlawyers

(Attachments successfully scanned for viruses.)

Attachment 1: be careful when selecting lawyers Aaron, Suero, & Pedersini - Page 2 - DR1 D.pdf (application/pdf)

INBOX: Email 9 of 2048 Move to Folder INBOX Draft Screened Mail SentMail Trash playa turquesa Travel Back to Top | < Previous | Next > Navigation
Message CenterINBOX 1126Draft Screened Mail SentMail Trash 36[empty]My Folders
[edit]playa turquesaTravelMy Mailboxes
rxrrrxrr@comcast on TrueswitchAddress BookMailbox ManagerPreferencesVoice MailAdd Comcast ServicesDigital CableDigital Video RecorderDigital Voice?High Definition TV
Ask ComcastWhat's NewIdeas and SuggestionsComcast.net
? 2009 Comcast Cable Communications, LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Comcast.net

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is what sometimes happens when a poster uses DR1 as a vehicle for revenge and doesn't post all the facts, or worse, lie.

The original thread has been deleted now we have the both sides of the story and it's obvious the original poster wants it removed.

Let this thread be a warning :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.