Cable or Satillite options / Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2007
Is Telecable Del Norte the only option for TV cable? The programing is not very impressive, they didn't have a remote control for me and there is no program guide. Maybe im asking for to much.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Only cable option as far as I know. No good reason you shouldn't have a remote... go back by the office & ask for one again.

There was a guide online that would match up with your channels, however I couldn't get the page to load this morning. Perhaps the site is down permanently, I don't know. http://www.colonian.com/tv

Your other option, I guess, is to go with your own satellite.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Del Norte can't keep up with the demand for new service. Take your contract back to them and the will give you a remote. Might take 2 tries. We go to the tv listings on msn or aol to get english listing. No FOX so no early FB games. Sorry haven't found a reliable local listing site. If anyone finds one please let us all know.

Jul 18, 2008
HI David,

I have found the satellite service with Dish Network very good, once you know how to update the codes yourself when the operator changes them!

Get the largest dish available if you buy the service........I know Sky is operating here now, but can't speak for the service etc.

Simon

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
The only problem is, that if you live in a condo complex, that most won't let you put up a dish. We tried. No go. Condo rules.

james

Jan 14, 2002
he web site mentioned in post #2 for the TV GUIDE seems to be working.

You must put in the date and click GO and then wait patiently for 1 to 2 minutes and it will finally display the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.