What's the low-down on these Dominican Dating sites?

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
Noticed a few dating sites from the DR advertising beautiful women looking for available men for relationships or mariage. What's the deal with these sites?:paranoid:

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
if you see a site that shows girls tits on a home page you should know the answer - all putas...
and i see the same crap with all the "lovely" ladies:
man's age: is not important
willing to move: yes

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
I knew it was too good to be true! I've got a friend...

..who's going down in Feb. and he's hooked up with one of them to meet him in Santo Domingo for 10 days. We've been down before and we always met local ladies without going this route. What should I tell him? Is this legit or is he in trouble?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
..who's going down in Feb. and he's hooked up with one of them to meet him in Santo Domingo for 10 days. We've been down before and we always met local ladies without going this route. What should I tell him? Is this legit or is he in trouble?

He's a grown man. You don't have to tell him anything.

If he doesn't know the type of chica he's getting he'll learn soon enough.

But if you feel the need, this is what awaits him-

"One day he'll be in court in front of a judge who will decide how much child support and alimony he(insert friend's name) will have to pay his Dominican ex-wife, who is already living with her Dominican boyfriend, who is in the country illegally and won't marry her in fear that the gravy train will get cut off.

But that won't matter, because the boyfriend will be able to travel to and from the DR by using the child's social security number and an altered copy of his birth certificate. He'll also be able to take out credit cards under the child's name, thereby ruining his chances at getting credit before he's in the first grade.

You friend's child, little Biswaldo, will be getting sick from the toxic fumes emanating from the illegal home hair salon mommy has set up in the living room, complete with commercial hair dryers and buckets of hair straightener(Ventilacion? Abre una ventana y ya!!!).

Biswaldo won't know how to read or write, but he'll know how to say Di'Que! Baina! and Coso! with equal conviction. He will also tell his biological father during a court-appointed visit how he wants to grow up to be a super, so he can sell apartment leases to the highest bidder and use that money to build a mansion in Santo Domingo, or be a gypsy cab driver in Alto Manhattan so he can avoid paying federal, state and local taxes."

So while your friend's Dominican ex-wife is supporting an illegal immigrant and running an illegal cash business from what used to be his apartment, your friend will have to pick up the pieces of his life from scratch.

This is what awaits your friend.

Feb 7, 2007
Berzin... don't be so harsh... in order to get to this, the friend would have to

1) fall in love with puta
2) marry the pua
3) sponsor the puta
4) puta would have to get a visa
5) puta would travel to the US of A / Canada / EU etc

In between there would be several years "in process" whereby the WU/Vimenca/Caribeexpress money train would kick in

And right there, there is a great chance the friend might get kicked in the a$$ (get a clue) about the whole thing (as indicated by many women sankie stories) and desist of sponsorship for the visa

there is actually more than 50% chance that the friend would actually and up the whole thing BEFORE the puta would hop on AA/DL/jetblue to "get him" in the western world

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
if you see a site that shows girls tits on a home page you should know the answer - all putas...
and i see the same crap with all the "lovely" ladies:
man's age: is not important
willing to move: yes
The best are when it states..
Mans age..35 to 80

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I just wish some of you got a clue and stopped calling DR women Puta...The word is Cuero if you're referring to a prostitute....Come on you guys know everything else about The DR, then how come you never learn to differentiate between those words?

It's like calling The DR "The Dominican"...

There...I feel better now...

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
But that won't matter, because the boyfriend will be able to travel to and from the DR by using the child's social security number and an altered copy of his birth certificate. He'll also be able to take out credit cards under the child's name, thereby ruining his chances at getting credit before he's in the first grade.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Wow. This is hilarious and very sad at the same time.

Vince.

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
Wow! Guess it all boils down to the fact they want what we've got. It's not about looks, physique, or the way we dress. It's about the "Have's" and the "Have not's". I tell my buddy everytime we hang out down there just for him to be himself, and that it doesn't take a lot of money to have a good time. They already like you just because you're not Dominican. And it helps that you are perceived to have money. Even when you don't.

RayRay

?

? bient?t

I just wish some of you got a clue and stopped calling DR women Puta...The word is Cuero if you're referring to a prostitute....Come on you guys know everything else about The DR, then how come you never learn to differentiate between those words?

Well, some of these folks get their D.R. education via Islamabad.

Reactions: FernieBee

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
there is a previous post a few months ago on the subject of meeting girls on web dating sites. my friend from newyork has used one of the sites and met a few girls from them. I myself find it hard to believe that every girl on a dating site is a working puta. Are most of the sites in the states all putas to? sure there are a bunch of scammers out there but to say every single one is a puta is absurd and ignorant. If you use your common scence and better judgement and just meet some girls amd dont become a western union sucker. I think most of you guys who call every girl in the dr who is not in the high class a puta is from your bitterness from geting scammed yourselves by girls while in the dr...just because you were pay for a dream of love sucker club members who got conned by some 20 year old uneduated dominican who made you think you were tom cruise in your time of deppression when your wife left you, is no reason to say that every girl i the dr is a puta. if your stupid then you got what you deserve, dont hate every young pretty girl in the country.And again any 50 year old balding fat dude who really think that 22 year old hot dominican girl wants him for love then he gets what he deserves. you need to be realistic and look in the mirror before you do stupid things.

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
I can agree on that RSG. I admit I have tried a couple of sites here in the U. S. and there are legitimate, good natured , hard working women there. Some we text back and forth, some phone conversations, even met a couple and dated. And I still have a couple now as pen pals because of our distances. So yes, surely all of the women posted on these international dating sites are not in it to turn tricks. Some are sincerely looking for alternatives to what most Dominican men can offer them. And we all know how most Dominican men treat their women. I suggested to my buddy just to take time to get to know the woman he contacts. It does'nt take long to find out their true end goal.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006

they are "working" girls. not to be confused with employed girls :ermm:
i tried www.dominicancupid.com just for kicks. mostly everyone is a standard member which is free. to upgrade your membership is a monthly fee. i wonder how many women in the DR are paying members ?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I wonder how many women in the DR are paying members?

The ones with Western Union novios.

When they upgrade from standard to Gold/Elite/Platinum status on their dating website, that's when you can tell they've caught a sucker or two.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Don't limit yourself to Dominican sites. Beautiful latin women - Photos and descriptions of beautiful latinas seeking international introductions through correspondence and our exclusive introductions singles tours is a site specializing in Latin American women. Most are professionals( not of the working girl type) and are serious about relationships. I met several women before I got married through this website and a friend of mine married a girl from Peru he met through the site. Beautiful, educated, and intelligent.