A couple of jobs in LinkedIn

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
For those of you who are not members of LinkedIn (A Facebook type of site for professionals), I just got a couple of postings in one of the Dominican groups I belong to with a couple of job offers in The DR. Thought I would post them here, in case anyone was interested.

We require a Call Center Manager
Tele-Pros is expanding and are planning on opening a new location in either Santiago or Puerto Plata by July 2009. We are looking for an individual that possesses the following;

Minimum of 5 years Experience in Call Center Management
Good Command of the English Language as well as Spanish
An Individual that is familiar with the local economy
Must be able to hire staff
Must be able to deal with clients over the telephone
Good Personality and Professional Manner
Strong Training Skills

Tele-Pros is offering an above average salary with additional commissions and bonuses attached.

If this position is of interest to you, please contact through this discussion or through e-mail at r.crane@ tele-pros.net

Regards

Randy Crane

Looking for a Real Estate Broker in the Dominican Republic
I am looking for a Real Estate Broker that specializes in office space in the Santiago and Puerto Plata area.

We would like to open a Call Center in this region of DR and require assistance to find a suitable location and negotiate the terms.

If you feel that you can assist us, please contact me through this discusion group or through r.crane@ tele-pros.net

Regards

Randy Crane

YasminH

Aug 29, 2008
Hello SuarezN, I have been planning to join LinkedIn for some time with my goal being to connect with employers in the D.R.

In your posting you mentioned the Dominican Groups you belong to. I have not had a chance to navigate my way around LinkedIn as of yet, can you tell me how to access the Dominican groups in LinkedIn?

Thank you for your help.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Yasmin: Just do a search for Dominican. The particular group where the jobs were advertised is Dominican Professionals group.