Thinking of going in may please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

plucky0014

Mar 8, 2009
Hello all, this is my first post here but I have been reading some of the threads on the forum for a while. Like the post say I'm thinking of heading down there May 21-28 for a week of fun and relaxation. Here is my problem, I will be traveling with my friend we are both mid twenties and enjoy the nightlife scene. He has never been to a wonderful tropical destination before. So he wants to stay at a AI resort. The only problem is that I know they are rather isolated from the cities for the most part.

So what I'm looking for is a nice AI that is local to the cities and something I won't get screwed with on cab fare. I have already read some of the post in here so I know I want to stay near Sousa or Cabarete. I will be honest that my friend is a huge fan of strip clubs and things of that nature;) We are always looking for amazing nightclubs and the language and streets are no problems as we have both frequented San Salvador many times. I apologize if I'm asking for to much but also any other places of interest or to anyone who lives down there who might want to show us around of the beaten path. Thanks to all and look forward to heading down there soon.

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
Why not go to an AI in Sosua then, plenty about and all within Sosua itelf. Not a problem. Casa Marina etc are all only AI if you want it. Walk out the doors and you are full faced with what you are looking for.
Enjoy!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
to anyone who lives down there who might want to show us around of the beaten path.

You'll get answers to your questions, I'm sure, but you might not get expat residents falling over themselves to show you around :cheeky:. Don't take it amiss, we're all busy people. If you get people who offer in a post, that's one thing. If you get private messages from people who aren't posting on this thread, just be careful. If you want to find a place where expats hang out, go to Rocky's Blues Bar. You won't be able to take girls (or boys) back to an all inclusive overnight.

If you must have an all inclusive stay in casa marina in Sosua, You can enjoy the all inclusive food and drinks all day then just walk out the fron door and go one block to the action. If your interested in meeting some lady friends in your travels I would suggest staying in a non all inclusive in Sosua, I recommend New Garden hotel.
New Garden Hotel - Sosua

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.