Looking to buy Jungle Juiced bar

ryanh

Mar 13, 2009
Hi my wife and I are both Canadians and are looking into buying the jungle Juiced bar in Sosua. Can anybody let us know if this is a good opportunity for us or a bad idea. We have heard that the bar has been closed within the last year? Can anyone let us know what you think about this and if it would be a good investment? The real estate agent who we are thinking of buying it from is from Remax and her name is Janine Lagalisse, she is also from Canada. if anybody can give us any help/info about this please let us know.

Thanks alot!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Nevermind, it looks like Jungle Juice is a hot commodity, maybe I will buy it this afternoon, it's worth RD17,500 for the juicer and bar stools!

gregandlynn

Aug 16, 2006
I am am bowing out,, lol..no competition from me. By the way the agent that we have corresponded with is the same one that you have. She gave me the aprox income and unless you are planning on doing all the work and hiring no one, you will not be making much..if anything.

Sure there is room for improvement, but I think I will take the advice and keep my money for a more worthwhile investment.

Cheers
Lynn