NEW mechanic shop in SANTIAGO

Nov 25, 2008
Just wanted to share a visit I made to one of our DR1 member; Mr.Z [aka thehun], he opened up a mechanic repair shop in Santiago close to Centro Espa?ol [modern shop, American mentality].
His specialty is BMW [ASE certif. european] but he works on all types, its good to have a mechanic that does not know the word "ma?ana".

All the luck to Mr. Z

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wow, i didn't know zee was a mechanic as well. Good to know we have a reliable person who knows what he is doing. i wonder if he will charge european rates? ;)
AZB

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
More info, please !!

AZB and/or Jorge, can you supply more info on this topic? I own a BMW 525I, and can't get someone to make the A/C work good enough. My car is in Santiago and I'll be traveling there next April after the holidays. Would like to take my Bimmer to this guy. Can you get phone number and address?

Gracias,

zeus;)

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Thanks, tambo.. WOW !! super service here at DR1.. the best.

gracias,;)

zeus

Nov 25, 2008
TEL of shop is 829-581-4444 fax 829-581-4445
Ave. Hispanoamericana #100
its about 1 -1 1-2 blocks away from the Centro Espa?ol, on the same side

Z. I hope I get a discount for the publicity [hahahaha]

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Thanks, jorge. When I get to Santiago in April I will call thehun. Again, thanks for your help.

Gracias,

zeus ( Even Gods need a little help from time to time ..)

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Jorge,

It was a pleasure to meet you! Please stop by any time whenever you are in the area.
:D I really appreciate your recommendation to other members, but I'm afraid our butt will be kicked by the site admins for free ads. I did not want to do any publicity before I talked to Robert about it. Well, It's too late now.
Sure you will have your referral discount! Also to hook me up with Mr.T to set up my network.:bunny:
He was going to take one of the PC from the shop on Saturday to fix it but I did not want to ruin his weekend with work. I'll take it to him on Monday.
I also sent a PM to Zeus about his 525.
Thanks again!

Zee "The Hun"

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Zee congratulations.. on opening...
BTW d you have any one that can fix my Jeep XJ electrical issues.... might need a new electrical harness.. jsut to be safe..

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Chola,

What kind of problems do you have on the Jeep??
You have to give me more info.
On Jeeps there is a common electrical problem, the gauges on the instrument panels drops to zero and a "NO BUS" (network problem) message comes on at the odometer display.
Is that the problem on yours?
Need to know more info on the car, year, engine, (4.0L?) tranny (manual-auto), mileage, modifications and a trough description of the problem.

The Hun