Hell's Angels in Quebec

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
If they can change the new helmet law let's welcome the Hosers!

Folks, If you have ever gone faster than 20 MPH on your Bicycles you know the feeling of the wind in your face experience.

That's why your dogs stick their head out of the window as your " Headin On Down The Highway"

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
abe, it says the prisoner will be eligible to apply for parole in 25 years time so I guess we don't have to get too concerned that he'll pose problems in Cabarete in the near future?

And he is 58 years old . He will receive protection in jail and he will NEED it.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I believe to understand the Hell's Angles have a vacational (prospect) HQ in Cabarete.
So, it would mean, they may not do business there.
I have yet to hear anything really bad 81's related out of Cabarete and the region.

Yet, I think local tigueres would be ill advised to try to take'em for gringuitos estupidos or otherwise f____ with them.

I had a local HA friend in my country of origin. Trusted him, was loyal as can be and hated drugs and those who dabbled in them. Sadly he died of heart failure about 10 years ago. Again, not somebody one should have screwed over but a fine guy once you earned his trust and respect. In other words, they may not all be good ol' boys, but not all of them are murderers and and dope dealers.

... J-D

Last edited:

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

The Hell's Angels indeed are taking over Quebec, not to say Canada right now. They are some of worst in organized crime in Quebec that's for sure. And for those who think, or like to think, that they're only on 'vacation' in Cabarete, well, if you would read the news around Quebec, you would see... Not that long ago it was everywhere on the news that they were already starting to take over the North Coast of DR!
The worst in all of this, is that when I talk about them to my friends in Cabarete, they just see them as some more gringos con dinero .. If only they knew all the wrong they'll be doing down there!! :ermm:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Not that long ago it was everywhere on the news that they were already starting to take over the North Coast of DR!
The worst in all of this, is that when I talk about them to my friends in Cabarete, they just see them as some more gringos con dinero .. If only they knew all the wrong they'll be doing down there!! :ermm:

Unless the HA are partnering with Dominican organised crime they are probably in for a rude awakening. Dominicans are unlikely to take kindly to gringo mafiosi of any description butting in. It'll be the quickest way for a few HA to get eliminated. Your friends in Cabarete are probably very aware of this & that 'biker baiting' will become the newest north coast spectator sport.

I'm sure this subject has been done to death ;) before.

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
Wild West good for HA, bad for Abe

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/03/31/world/AP-Canada-27-Murders.html

In case anyone thinks the Hell's Angels who are "retiring" to the North Coast are benign, check this out.

Abe, in an earlier thread you wrote that the DR was too much of the wild west for you to retire to. Perhaps that is exactly why aging HA bikers are retiring there!

I don't see the relevance of crimes in Canada. I spend a lot of time in Cabarete and have yet to hear of any misconduct by HA. Have you? Are you trying to stir the pot or trying to justify your decision not to retire to the DR? What evidence do you have that the HA in Cabarete are anything other than benign in their conduct in Cabarete?

This subject has been discussed before without anyone identifying any bad acts by our local Harley riders here in the DR. Give it a rest unless you have something new to add to the discussion besides some prosecution thousands of miles away.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
"Harley Riders"????

That ranks as one of the great euphemisms of all time. A little like calling small pox "beauty marks".

You must not know about the contract killing several years ago of a Cabarete resident back home in Quebec and the ensuing mini-gang war that took place in Cabarete as the retaliation and re-retaliation played out in town.

I am not trying to stir any pots--was just interested in the article and its possible relevance to the growing HA population in Cabarete. Keep in mind that the resort business depends on Public Relations--remember what the Fountain Valley massacre did to St. Croix, Virgin Islands tourism twenty-plus years ago?

I am sure there is a "character check" being conducted on all the Hells' Angels relocating/vacationing on the North Coast. That way only those coming down to peacefully ride their Harleys around will be allowed in.

What a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.