a friend in a great trouble

dencemania

Apr 2, 2009
Dear all,
here I'm back for a trouble that concerns a friend of mine.
This girl (italian about 30yo good looking) uses to go in a dominican club in my country and after a couple of dominican boys who just asked her money, she found one who seemed to be better. Me and my friends have been knowing him in this months and we thought it was really more serious than the others she had.
OK HERE IS THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH
I don't wanna make waste your time in HOW we knew it, but just WHAT we knew.
This boy, who lives in a city near us about 50 miles, has a double life. He is a boy during the day and during the weekend when she meets her girlfriend, but in the rest of the day he works like an omosexual and dressess like a shemale.
That's really unbelievable, we are sure of that, we saw many of his pictures on the web (in the "specialized" webpages), there is no doubt that he is the person.
Now the great problem is that this guy will move to our city in few months, wants to marry this girl. The situation is very complicated because if he will marry him will be a disaster. My friend's mother (who obviously just knows that this boy is a dominican) is trying to tell her daughter to pay attention, but she doesn't want to listen to her.
Me (and another friend of mine) who know of this situation want to help my friend, but we must be very careful, because we could go in a much bigger trouble if this guy would know of us.
Well, how would you go on this case for helping our friend?

sorry for keep anonymate, but I think this is more safe for persons who are involved in this story

dm

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Are you keeping yourself anonymate too? :cheeky:

You can't help anyone that doesn't want to listen.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
do you often trawl the specialized pages looking for friends in drag - a lot of straight men like to dress in ladies clothes apparently - maybe she already knows - why am I answering this it sounds the like the biggest load of bollo---

Mar 2, 2008
In the words of Monty Python,

"I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night, and work all day.

I cut down trees' I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girl, just like my dear papa."

Lumberjack song

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am surprised at you guys!!!! Can't you see the potential here?:chinese:??:paranoid:

Dense Mania,
Let the whole thing 'marriage thingy' go ahead & watch the situation carefully on a daily basis. Make notes (exaggerate a bit when you think it necessary) & then each week write up the happenings IN DETAIL. Send this along to the Television channels & YOU HAVE YOURSELF A VERY SUCCESSFUL weekly 'SOAP'. You should make millions! :bunny::bunny::bunny: :pirate: ~ Grahame.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
has the REALITY TV phenomenon reached DR?
I agree with Grahame, you've got a jewel in the making here!
i dont think i've ever seen a reality show based in DR....am i wrong? :eek:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
has the REALITY TV phenomenon reached DR?
I agree with Grahame, you've got a jewel in the making here!
i dont think i've ever seen a reality show based in DR....am i wrong? :eek:

NO chance of that ever happening ...................

????????????????/ WHAT IS REAL IN THE DR??????????/ :surprised :ermm: :chinese: ~ Grahame.

Reactions: Celt202

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
you never know Grahame, a lot of things there would be quite an eye opener on television! methinks you are onto something....we should look into the DR based reality tv show...LOL

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Seinfeld had a show based on nothing, how about a "Reality-Blog" based on nothing, this would not be all that difficult for a few posters to participate!

terrible tambo'

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
true

Seinfeld had a show based on nothing, how about a "Reality-Blog" based on nothing, this would not be all that difficult for a few posters to participate!

terrible tambo'

though isnt this forum really a sort of reality-blog? LOL
we have some of the craziest posters/postings i have ever read....LOL
DR1 should just coin a tv show to show everyone the hard knock lifestyle in DR, it would make for great TV

dencemania

Apr 2, 2009
The idea of a reality is really amazing... but keeps the problem on how to tell the truth to the girl who is dating the "man".
I think this is a very single case, for all what dominican can do (men or girls) my impression is that is not so normal they are drags...
Ok, now please, how would you behave to make her believe in what kind of situation she's going on. I'm sure that in the domican club just three person didn't know the truth about this guy, the girl, me and a friend of mine. Now me and my friend now...
Well, email, just speaking, sms? Anyway I don't think the guy would be so happy to know that it's me or my friend to tell his girlfriend the truth, u know what I mean? He knows us, every saturday we meet him in the club...

dm

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
hasnt she ever been to his house and spotted the wigs make-up and shoes - a drag artist would need lots of paraphenalia

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
ROFLMAO. Thank you. I really needed to read something new and here it is! Grazie.

Why not send her an anonymate letter? (type it).