Hotel Century Plaza...is it nice? safe?

holita

Jun 6, 2006
My husband and I are going to Santiago to take the toefl and need a nice safe hotel centrally located. Would anyone suggest this one? On expedia it is $58 dollars a nice. I am worried we will get what we pay for! Thanks.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hi...when I moved to Santiago, the house that I was supposed to move into wasn't ready (go figure)...we stayed at Hotel Century Plaza for about a week. It is nice but nothing grand. The rooms were too small in my opinion but everything else was nice. Everyone was very professional and the rooms were clean.
SHALENA

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Go to the Platino. A bit more but very close to the Centro Dominico-Americano where I am guessing the TOEFL test is to be given....

If I am wrong, just tell us where the test will be administered and we can get you a good deal or at least the best available.

HB

holita

Jun 6, 2006
Thanks everyone

I am not sure where the test is, because he has not registered yet. He got a high 70s in the first test, but needs an 80 to get into the program. we are hoping we can speak with the school and they will let the 3 points slide, if not he will register again and take it in Santiago. As so I know the location, i will post it. Thanks for the help!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I stayed in HCP for two weeks when I first moved down. I had a "Jr. Suite" a step up from a standard room. Plenty of room for two, the price was right, the place in very nice, the restaurant was good and a fine location. I can recommend the place equally to Platino.

grsher

Jan 16, 2008
The Century Plaza is a good hotel and yes it is safe.
I;ve stayed there a few times. Rooms are a bit small but clean and comfortable.
The restaraunt has great food.