"Follow the leader!"

T

Tamosh

While we were staying in Punta Cana at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort, a lot of the evening entertainment was based around a song. I believe it was called "Follow the leader." There was a dance to go along with it. It was a very catchy tune and I was hoping someone might know where I could find it on a C.D.

H

Heidi

Hi,

I stayed in November in the Riu Merengue in Puerto Plata and the animation team played also the song "Follow the leader" and we had also a dance on it. I bought a CD from the hotel and the song is also on this CD. I come from Belgium and "Follow the leader" is also playing here. Maybe I can send you a copie from my CD if you want.

Regards Heidi.

E

Eddy

Have you tried Napster. If not there, it is available at most CD outlets, including the street vendors. Have one of your friends pick it up. You're right it has a great party beat.

S

Susan

It's by The Soca Boys and yes, the title is Follow the Leader. A single will run you about $3.99US.

K

Katia

The first time I heard this song in DR was in March 1999.

Katia

A

Andy

Re: would you like the mp3 file (inside)

respond with your e-mail - i will mail it to you

K

Kat

Re: Follow the leader

The Soca Boys are the ones you heard it from in the Dominican. You can get a slightly different version on one of the new MC Mario cd's and also on Dome 2000 dance cd. Also napster carries it. Good luck.

C

charly

Please Andy.......

hola,
to me, to. Here is my eMail.
Thanks in advance!!!
cu/charly

J

jade

yeah im trying to look for the song aswell i forgot to buy the C.D in my hotel on hoilday and am now trying to find it i live in England and wounder if anyone has any iders on when to buy it from
help

H

Heidi

Hi Jade,

You were in the Riu Merengue aswell? I was there in November. I can send you the Cd from the entertainment team if you want.

Regards Heidi.

J

jade

Would you do that how much would it cost to send a copy of the cd over to the U.k do you think
i would be ever so greatful if you would do so could you email me and i will give you my address and such
HPsuperstar'aol.com
thanks

A

Andreas

La Soga-Follow the leader

have a look by www.musica-latina.de he can buy it if not found between 2 weeks