help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSparkles

Apr 16, 2009
weather reports are saying rainy and cloud every day for the last month, im going to DR on TUESDAY for 16 nights..... staying between Cabarete and Sousa... what is the weather like there at the mo???? tanning weather!!?? :cheeky::cheeky:

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Stop looking at the online forcasts. They have no clue as to what is going on here. We have not had a drop of rain (ok one night of heavy showers) over the last two weeks. Just lots of sun and some afternoon breezes.
Enjoy your stay and pack the sun screen.

Bob K

M

Markf128

weather reports are saying rainy and cloud every day for the last month, im going to DR on TUESDAY for 16 nights..... staying between Cabarete and Sousa... what is the weather like there at the mo???? tanning weather!!?? :cheeky::cheeky:

You'll be ok. The weather is nice and if it rains it'll be for a short while. Have a great time.

SoSparkles

Apr 16, 2009
thanks for the advice everybody :):)!!!! really looking forward to going!!!!

Oh... Celt202 - thanks for that useless imput!!! I would suggest not saying anything if nothing helpfull or good to say!!!! As you can see im only new to this forum!!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: mike l

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
thanks for the advice everybody :):)!!!! really looking forward to going!!!!

Oh... Celt202 - thanks for that useless imput!!! I would suggest not saying anything if nothing helpfull or good to say!!!! As you can see im only new to this forum!!!!! :rolleyes:
I don't think he was giving you shyt, just advising you that one post is all that is really necessary. Have a great stay in the DR.

Reactions: mike l

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com

And how else are you going to know the norms here if some of us don't tell you?

Note to self - newbie does not accept direction well - :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.