Anyone in the Lawrence, MA area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clampett One

Aug 3, 2006
I live in Leominster, MA, which is close to Lawrence. Trying to find out where the good clubs are there. Any artists playing there? need to find out a good place to party there. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Born and raised in Lawrence, Ma., The greatest city on earth, but this is a Dominican Republic related website. Not much good will it do you posting your queries here....

Mr. Lu

dominicanpapi

Dec 9, 2003
I'm From Lawrence. You can check out Malayas night club, El centro espanol and also the new roxys in lawrence is not too bad.

Clampett One

Aug 3, 2006
Thanks

Thanks for the info. I will start there. I have been to Lawrence a few times. Nice city and all. I don't know about the greatest city in the world, Mr Lu, but its a nice place to meet girls. Yes, I heard about the new Roxy's there. I'll have to check it out.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This forum is for questions such as, are there any Dominicans in the Lawrence area? Are there any Dominican hairdressers, Dominican restaurants, Dominican stores or to discuss how Dominicans are achieving great things abroad. Also, a place to ask where new Dominican immigrants can connect with info in their new land etc.

Not a place to discuss where to meet girls in other parts of the world.

If you want to know where DR1 members are from and add your name click here http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/78468-location-dr1-members-1-july-2008-a.html

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.