Bavaro Dominican Beach Front

quackattack99

Apr 29, 2009
My wife and I are staying at the Bavaro Dominican Beach Resort in two weeks. We are doing the all-inclusive package and were looking for any feedback negative or positive. Also we like to do one or two excursions and if there are any anyone suggests.

Thank you all for your time!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey buddy,
don't get hot.
spent there some weeks years ago when it still been named ocean bavaro hotel. beach is o.k., on side nightlife is nothing but did not matter to me, i've been there b/c my baby sis and family visited, i live myself down here anyways and would not switch my place with any resort.
the food is o.k., from the location they are in the middle of bavaro, you can walk over the beach to el cortecito for shopping or enjoy some local flavors, 5 minutes cabby ride or on daytime on the local bus to the plaza bavaro or Mangu Disco.
as far as excursions there is a countless bunch available, what kind of excursion/activity you are looking for?
give me some details about your likings and i give ya some suggestions.
have fun
Mike

TIPAALANTE

Apr 6, 2009
bavaro princess resort in punta cana

i stayed at the bavaro princess resort in punta cana, and it was so great and relaxing very very nice people!!

quackattack99

Apr 29, 2009
Hey Mike thanks for the info! We leave on Sunday and are looking forward to it. We are not too worried about the night life, as long as the bars at the resort are open, that is all I care about. So the food is just ok? Are there any other reasonable restaurants close by that you would recommend?

As far as the excursions go, we have done quite a few at other islands we have been to. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't one particular excursion that we HAD to do and was amazing! Thanks again!!!!