Question about residencial procedures...

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009
Buenos Dias,Good Morning
I have one question for anyone know and want to help me.I want to make the application for residency here in DR...The question is about the blood test and that's because i had some "joints" the last month and noone can tell me (i asked 3 lawyers already) for how much time i should stay "clean"(LoLoL) in order to be able to "pass" the test.If anyone know FOR SURE,please answer me because i have to be resident ASAP.
Thank you in advance,Muchas Gracias

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
The chemical in Canabis is THC and the amount of time it stays in your system is relavent to your body weight. Drink lots of fluid ( beer optional LOL) about 1 month

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Buenos Dias,Good Morning
I have one question for anyone know and want to help me.I want to make the application for residency here in DR...The question is about the blood test and that's because i had some "joints" the last month and noone can tell me (i asked 3 lawyers already) for how much time i should stay "clean"(LoLoL) in order to be able to "pass" the test.If anyone know FOR SURE,please answer me because i have to be resident ASAP.
Thank you in advance,Muchas Gracias

How Long Does Marijuana Stay In Your System

Really comes down to how much you smoke.I would say to be on the safe side, stop ingestion of any kind, and wait at least 2 months.

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009
Thank you guys for answering.I was aware of these things already but i was hoping that someone would know what kind of test they use here in DR or any experiences of other members that could help...
Anyway i hope that 1-1,5 month will be enough;)
Muchas Gracias

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
As for residency concerns; im in a debate with a fellow gringo who has recently arrived and wants to start residency.

The question is; what type of test do you undergo for drug screening;
The list says a blood test for HIV and Hep- and a urine test, and physical exam.
He is concerned that he must wait many months as he just recently did some cocaine.

The relevant question is; urine samples do not show signs of coke near as long as blood samples.

Does anyone have any knowledge on these concerns?

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
This website will give you all the detection times for almost all drugs/alcohol. It breaks it down as to your usage. As a drug/alcohol counsellor I have found this site to be the most accurate.

Erowid Drug Testing Vaults

Appreciate the link as is somehwat helpful, but unfortunately doesnt have a time est for blood test. Again i dont know what form of test they use for drug testing for residency. Does anyone have an idea or feedback?
Thanks again

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
drgringo, if you go to the link on ybonabeach's message, click on Cannabis, and scroll down the page, it says clear as day that for frequent users "Blood tests can detect cannabis for up to 2 weeks prior".

Put down the doob and read it again, bud. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
drgringo, if you go to the link on ybonabeach's message, click on Cannabis, and scroll down the page, it says clear as day that for frequent users "Blood tests can detect cannabis for up to 2 weeks prior".

Put down the doob and read it again, bud. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

el forastero
With all due respect

I think you better consider reducing the smoke yourself and reread my posts. Nowhere does it mention canibis use rather coke.
when checking yvone link it doesnt answer the question for that category...In case you or others have the answer--does the med exam test all drugs simple by the urine sample or by blood test. The two style have completely different results as coke stays in blood far longer than urine.

Does anyoone who has taken residency have an idea on this?