air transat

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
Not sure if they have a local office down there or not but you can try at the airport. Try and find out when a flight from Air Transat is coming in and you can talk to one of the destination reps. I don't know what you need to find out, but they might be able to assist you.

Cheers
Erin

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
some suggestions

go to the airtransat website, they may list international numbers or do a goolge search for it. I did that for West Jet, they have a DR number.
Also, if you are near an AI resort, you may be able to go in and see a rep there.

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Air Transat

Where are you located in the DR? If POP, there is an Air Transat office & rep near the roundabout...same road as Tiger Market & Jose Luis Supermercado. It's set back a bit in the parking lot and next to a Pizza Restaurant. Sorry I don't know the names.;)

spiker19

May 16, 2006
If you are not near the airport in whatever city you are in, go to any nearby all-inclusive hotel and the air transat book will be there with an office number. Of course the airport is a better chance....go to the airport and find either a Transat rep, or ask anyone who works at Swissport (a local company who works in the airport with Transat, Skyservice and a lot of other companies.) They will have an office or a rep's number for you.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I checked out their website and I was unable to find any numbers for the DR. IMO, save yourself a run-around and for the cost of a relatively quick long-distance call, call their Montreal # and hopefully they will be able to impart the relevant info to you.

Welcome to Air Transat website