Buses From Santo Domingo to Punta Cana

djstone

Apr 9, 2008
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew what times the bus leave from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana I will be at the bus terminal around 11am. I cant seem to find punta cana on the list of times.....

Any help is greatly appreciated

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Don't do it at the last minute, check well ahead of time and make sure you are at the right bus station, because all of them, don't service that area..................

For an American, with limited spanish abilities, it can be a chalenge by itself, to find the right bus station..........

So look into it ahead of time.....

Last edited:

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Well my guess is that the OP would want the Bavaro Express which leaves from Maximo Gomez.
Its been a while but if you get there at 11am, the next express bus doesnt leave til 2pm.
Depending on your comfort level and your proficiency in Spanish, you could head over to Parque Enriquillo and get the bus to La Romana (not an express bus), then transfer in La Romana to Higuey and then transfer again from Higuey to bavaro if you want to keep moving so to speak. I ahve done this and its not a big deal if you dont have too much luggage...and you'll make it to Bavaro before 6pm!;)