Jet Ski-ing and motorised scuba

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
On the beach side there are no jet skis. I don't think there are any on the beach side either at the new beach. I think jet skis are illegal here. I did see waterskiing in the ocean by the bay for the first time that looked like a lot of fun. By the way the water has been amazing for swimming. Today is sunny, another beautiful day. Make sure you bring lots and high SPF suntan lotion and a good hat. Scuba Bob looks fun but haven't seen anything like that. Casa Marina has free kayaks for guests and pay motorboat trips they take out for diving, snorkeling and some cool looking two seater motorized vehicle from the watersports center. I see them but am not affiliated in any way.

Last edited:

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
We actually cannot wait for someone to figure out how to put a set of sixteen speakers on the jet skis so that they can blare reggeton music up and down the beach..... NOW THAT is gonna be fun!!!OWOWOOWOooo

Mar 2, 2008
I think jet-skiing and motorized scuba are two vastly different things.

Looking at the picture link posted by iangillis, it appears that motorized scuba deal might actually be a lot of fun, without the noise and annoyance of jet-skis.

I'd in interest in learning more about the specifics of what it entails.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
You don't need 16 speakers just 2 Arena sized ones like they have in the back of the vans, trucks that drive around making announcements and hey throw in a microphone then you know you are in the DR.

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
don't know what mountainannie is banging on about. the 'cool looking two seater motorized vehicle' things sounds good, is that something you can take out yourself or does someone else drive it?

Mar 2, 2008
Annie was referring to the jet-ski, which is much different, but you had both listed in your original post, so it was confusing as to which one you wanted information on.

Status
Not open for further replies.