Help! Looking for SD Condo/Apt to rent 12/28-1/23

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Looking to rent a SD condo/apt for one month from Dec 28 to Jan 23 for my husband & I. Dates firm, bought our tickets today. Have already checked the listings here on DR1 - only 4 and haven't heard back from them yet. [one wants 6 mo. minimum so that probably is out]

Anyone else out there know of something else available?

Appreciate any help - please PM me if you do. Would like 2 bedrooms in case our daughter comes down for a few days in January.

Help!!

ustelephone

Mar 31, 2004
www.ecoislandadventures.com
There is a place on Jose Contreras just down the street from the Courtyard by Marriot. It's called "Residence City". It is a hotel, but they have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on the top floors that they rent month-to-month. I believe the 2 bedrooms are around $800, but that includes everything. They have a planta, but they turn off the AC from around 10am to 5pm if they are on planta. Also, wireless is free. The owner is cool and the place is clean.

Reactions: AlterEgo

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
There is a place on Jose Contreras just down the street from the Courtyard by Marriot. It's called "Residence City". It is a hotel, but they have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on the top floors that they rent month-to-month. I believe the 2 bedrooms are around $800, but that includes everything. They have a planta, but they turn off the AC from around 10am to 5pm if they are on planta. Also, wireless is free. The owner is cool and the place is clean.

Thanks much, this may be perfect because my mother-in-law actually lives on Jose Contreras. Their website is down right now, so I'll give them a call.