Meeting people in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-dub

Jun 15, 2009
My girlfriend and I are going to be staying in the Costa Azul area for July and August. We are in our early 20's and would like to get together with some people of similar age to go out/ explore the area with. I want to be on the ocean riding every windy day for sure and while my girlfriend is just getting into kiting i don't think she wants to make it an every day event. It would be nice if she could have someone to chill with on the beach some days.

If anyone is in a similar situation ( new to the island) and wants some company to party with or hang out please PM me.
can't wait to get down there!

May 24, 2009
www.swellsurfcamp.com
Suggest that you base yourselves in one of the popular kiting clubs like Dare to Fly, Laurel Eastman or Kite Club. They can rent you lockers for your equipment - saves lugging it back and forth. Dare to Fly and Kite Club are closest to you at Kite Beach and Laurel is on Bozo Beach (Cabarete's main bay). You will for sure meet up with like-minded folks that way and if you are around for 2 months or so, you will become an 'honorary local' and getting to know other people who kite is not difficult here.

Status
Not open for further replies.