Coast between Nagua and Cabarate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilde

Jun 12, 2009
Any body who can fill me in a bit about the coast line between those two cities?

Regarding the coast itself, regarding access to that area, regarding to building there?

Thanks,

Hilde

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
helping hilde

for one reason or another Hilde is unable to view her own topic, so I will explain a little for her.

She is looking at properties between Cabrera and Nagua. Is this area easily accessable? How is the surf in this area (quiet sea, or surfer paradise)? How are prices there. Is it possible to find a seafront plot of land directly from the owner, or do you always have to go through developments.

She thanks you for willing to help

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
for one reason or another Hilde is unable to view her own topic, so I will explain a little for her.

She is looking at properties between Cabrera and Nagua. Is this area easily accessable? How is the surf in this area (quiet sea, or surfer paradise)? How are prices there. Is it possible to find a seafront plot of land directly from the owner, or do you always have to go through developments.

Seafront may dissappoint you.

The first 60 meters from the sea is public land.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Decree with 'salitre'

The first 60 meters from the sea is public land.

Unless you get the President's decree. :cheeky:
Then your land is off limits.
Several those 'public free' beaches do exist...

Also, even if the surf is good (and 'salitre' abound) the place may very well be in the middle of nowhere, thus security low.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com

One of the most entertaining aspects about this part of the country is that virtually all beaches are very different from each other; each has something unique.

In the area of Cabrera the land is typically 20m to 30m above the ocean. This distance decreases as you get nearer to Nagua. There are six (6) different beaches in the area. Some are perfect for snorkeling and others are surfer's havens. A lot depends upon where you are looking.

Check with Dominican Republic Real Estate | Beachfront | Luxury Villas | Development Lots | Cabrera, Dominican Republic. They are the largest realtor in the area there and know every square inch of property.

Status
Not open for further replies.