What is wrong with La Mulata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRJone

Ever since I have moved to El Batey, I have never heard anything good from La Mulata. I remember when I was first looking for a place to buy; many recommended me not to buy there. Has there been a lot of home invasions in La Mulata in the past? I know of a couple of ones just two months ago.

M

MRJone

I just heard today of another break-in in La Mulata. Man, drove by it the other day and it is too bad that all these crimes take place there because it is a nice community. Yet, I can understand why so many people are trying to sell their home there. Who wants to live in an area where there are so many break-ins constantly?

M

MRJone

Where you live?

could you be more specific about the break-in , I havent heard of another one recently

You haven't heard? You must not be from around here. Everyone I know is talking about it. They keep saying the same thing," This happens all the time at La Mulata." Anyway, how specific would you like me to get? Do you want names, home address, and who did it?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
is there a link to a news report that we could read the details from-what was stolen that we should be on the look out for etc .what time of day did this occur .Any details would be helpful in fighting crime.

M

MRJone

Try the Police Station in Sosua

is there a link to a news report that we could read the details from-what was stolen that we should be on the look out for etc .what time of day did this occur .Any details would be helpful in fighting crime.

If you take a few minutes of your busy schedule, you can stop by the Sosua Police Stations and they should be able to fill you in. Also, I?m sure they can provide you with better tips on how to fight crime, ?Mr. we reported better.?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I don't live very close to Sosua but I do have an appointment to keep in La Mulata tomorrow so should I be nervous about entering that area? Due to running a very tight schedule, it will not allow me the luxury of checking with the Police Station prior to my visit, so would it be possible to find out some details of this most recent break in MRJone?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I don't live very close to Sosua but I do have an appointment to keep in La Mulata tomorrow so should I be nervous about entering that area? Due to running a very tight schedule, it will not allow me the luxury of checking with the Police Station prior to my visit, so would it be possible to find out some details of this most recent break in MRJone?

Doubtful since most of the OP's posts have little substance and lots of innuendo and speculation.

CLOSED.

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.