looking for to rent appartment in the south coast of dominican ?

born2travel26

Apr 19, 2009
anywhere in the south coast la romana, boca chica and juan dolio, im looking for a good price in any of these places in dr

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There are plenty of apartments in Juan Dolio for rent. Depends on age of building, number of bedrooms, facilities such as pool or aircon, parking or not, wifi or not, and proximity to the sea. They start at 250 a month for a studio, up to 500 or 600 US$ for one bed then up to 2000 a month for sea front 2 bed with all mod cons. Loads around so take your pick!!

matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
do you have any web sites for these appartments ?

Most don't have websites, two that do are Plaza Real and Albatros which are aparthotels so electric, gas, cable included. tell us what you want and I'll give you the phone numbers and names

matilda

born2travel26

Apr 19, 2009
the plaza real and albatros sounds good but how much do they usualy cost per week. also can i have the names and numbers for the appartments, thanks alot

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
the plaza real and albatros sounds good but how much do they usualy cost per week. also can i have the names and numbers for the appartments, thanks alot

around 250 us$. Both phone numbers and websites easily googled, names are as stated. Plaza Real and Albatros