Visitor visa to the USA

imlosttoo

Apr 27, 2009
I wonder if anyone can answer questions regarding traveling from DR to the US. Is it possible for a Dominican woman to travel to the US for some period of time? The reason I'm asking is that some guys I know couldn't bring their girlfriend to the US even for a vacation without some type of fiance visa or something like that. Is the same thing true in the DR? I'm curious to know if I come down there often enough and eventually meet someone can she come to the states for one, two, three months etc? I'm kind of busy and can't come down permanently for some time and was wondering. Thanks

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Unless she already has a US VISA (extremely doubtful that a young lady who is interested in gringos would have one) it will be virtually impossible for you to get a booty call VISA - LOL.

Gregg

Reactions: Berzin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's extremely difficult to get a visitor visa if the person does not have strong ties to the DR.

Here's a link to get all the info you need USCIS - Visit the U.S.

As far as getting a fianc?e visa is concerned, there are rules in place and you would have to get married within 3 months of your fianc?e arriving in the US so unless you find someone you are planning to marry don't bother with that route.

Info on that USCIS - How Do I Bring My Fianc(e) to the United States?