Waitress Needed (Sosua)

MaxLo

Jul 6, 2009
Small restaurant in Sosua seeks bi-lingual waitress, aged 20-35.
Does not need to be completely fluent in both languages, but must be able to speak both languages. Experience not necessary, but must be friendly and have a good attitude.

Please pm us with your phone number and we will call to set up an interview.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
May i question You why You have an age range please? i am older but look like 35....and speak 5 language and have experiences..
Thank You , regards, Coralia

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Why not question the person who wants a bi-lingual receptionist no older than 23?
I think owners/managers know what works for their business and clientelle and are looking for same.
I am above the age bracket desired also, but respect employers right to ask for what they want.
Only my opinion!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
The OP doesn't state which laguages, would Lapvian and Hebrew be OK? LOL

On a serious note, I do know someone who would fit the bill and is very experienced. I'll see if she's working and I'll PM you her details!

MaxLo

Jul 6, 2009
Languages

You are right, I did forget to state which languages! Spanish and English. Doesn't need to be 100% fluent in either one, but enough to be able to have a conversation in both.

And I know it seems discriminatory stating age and gender requirement, but I can't help the nature of this town and what clients seem to prefer..(I wouldn't meet the criteria either!)

There are so many hotels and restaurants that have recently closed, we thought that there would be more people looking for work, but we are having a hard time, that's why I thought that maybe spreading the word thru DR1, someone might know of the right person.