Wow! So many girls, good girls too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
Well I must say thanks to whoever posted a heads up about the Badoo personals sight. Whoever posted said that no educated,honest Dominican girls would ever respond to a gringo on there. Wrong! I have been to the D.R. every other month for 2 years now and wow, this sight rocks! I have met some of the most beautiful honest girls in my life. Mainly from St. Domingo and Santiago. The two I have hung out with and met both live at home and go to univerisity and one also has a normal job. They are not interested in my money and genuinly just want a good man in there life. I'm so sick of hearing all this crap about playing girls and who is the better player. The truth is half of these "players" have no game because if they truly did, they wouldn't have to write about it. Especially in Sosua. Come on...You could put a 1000 peso bill in my dogs mouth and he'd have 3 girls chasing him around too. Whatever. My point is that it's great to meet these wonderful sexy girls and it wouldn't have happened if someone didn't mention badoo on there post. It is also great to know, first hand, that there are some Dominican girls that truly are angels and aren't just going after something. The way most people write on here you would think the whole country is only sankys and putas. Well thats it for now. Let the games begin! Thanks.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Well I must say thanks to whoever posted a heads up about the Badoo personals sight. Whoever posted said that no educated,honest Dominican girls would ever respond to a gringo on there. Wrong! I have been to the D.R. every other month for 2 years now and wow, this sight rocks! I have met some of the most beautiful honest girls in my life. Mainly from St. Domingo and Santiago. The two I have hung out with and met both live at home and go to univerisity and one also has a normal job. They are not interested in my money and genuinly just want a good man in there life. I'm so sick of hearing all this crap about playing girls and who is the better player. The truth is half of these "players" have no game because if they truly did, they wouldn't have to write about it. Especially in Sosua. Come on...You could put a 1000 peso bill in my dogs mouth and he'd have 3 girls chasing him around too. Whatever. My point is that it's great to meet these wonderful sexy girls and it wouldn't have happened if someone didn't mention badoo on there post. It is also great to know, first hand, that there are some Dominican girls that truly are angels and aren't just going after something. The way most people write on here you would think the whole country is only sankys and putas. Well thats it for now. Let the games begin! Thanks.

The more I read the posts of this self proclaimed experts in Dominican affairs the more I see they couldn't tell the difference bet. rice, beans, smothered chicken and a plate of burger, fries and a soda, how can anybody be surprised that there's good Dominican girls in any specific spot?.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

Wow, what an accomplishment!:ermm::tired:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
To end this story....

And then they go back to their 9-5 jobs, boasting about their conquests, embellishing the stories with their buddies. Sit night after night staring at the photos of the girls they took, scouring websites for info and stories on the DR, whilst dreaming of their next weeks vacation in 12 months.

yawn.jpg

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.