Anyone used do something different . com

markbravoone

Jul 28, 2009
Hi all

I joined this messageboard earlier today and posted a new thread however for some reason I was banned for being a spammer?? Weird. Anyway i'll try again.

We are travelling to the costa dorada in April for our honeymoon and we are currently looking at possible excursions.

Has anyone used do something different .com to book their excursions prior to the holiday?

I like the look of it as I can pay in ? and it looks cheaper, however I am unsure how you organise your pick up from hotel etc once I am there.

Anyone have any opinions on this company?

Thanks

Mark

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I guess it isn't such a great website if it doesn't give you info on the pickup/dropoff.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
for all tours, when you click on "more info" it clearly says...

experience includes

- pick up & drop off from most area hotels

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
SPAM on this board is generally defined as promotion of a commercial enterprise in which the poster has an interest or self-promotion, unless the poster is a paid advertiser, in which case some non-interfering level of self-promotion is gladly tolerated.

Sometimes SPAM is also seen as a "set-up post" where the post contains no direct SPAM but the follow up post, either by the OP or a sock puppet, certainly does. Occasionally, we being human, mistake a first post as a set-up post and possibly jump the gun.

Mea culpa...

Gregg
Mod.