I woke up to this note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear (HB)
What a great referral you gave for Rocky's Bar. Marko(sic) is still here, but the Doctor is not the one who bought the bar
(NO IDEA WHERE HE GOT THAT FROM). The new owner is Canadian, name Rick - great guy. He was booked for the rooms behind the bar, but he also has 3 condos at "Trade Winds". I have a single unit, with the pool 50' out the back door - for $250/week + electricity. This is like a sore peter - you can't beat it! I'll bring the updated contact info.

Now, you gotta know that my friend is sort of an "educated" red-neck who just loves his Presidente..

Jus' thought I's pass this along...FWIW

HB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Your buddy was more fun than a barrel of monkeys and he busted me at Texas Hold'em.

Dear (HB)
What a great referral you gave for Rocky's Bar. Marko(sic) is still here, but the Doctor is not the one who bought the bar
(NO IDEA WHERE HE GOT THAT FROM). The new owner is Canadian, name Rick - great guy. He was booked for the rooms behind the bar, but he also has 3 condos at "Trade Winds". I have a single unit, with the pool 50' out the back door - for $250/week + electricity. This is like a sore peter - you can't beat it! I'll bring the updated contact info.

Now, you gotta know that my friend is sort of an "educated" red-neck who just loves his Presidente..

Jus' thought I's pass this along...FWIW

HB

M

MRJone

Bengay Cream para el patuco!!!

Your buddy was more fun than a barrel of monkeys and he busted me at Texas Hold'em.

Bengay Cream para el patuco!!!

Glad to hear that you are well and alive, R.

OLD%2BMAN.gif

Luis

because if it had been invented anywhere else, it would be called a "TEETH" brush !!???

Don't forget, we'll be in Costambar Nov 5-15 and plan on golfing somewhere with you during that time. We get into Santiago at noon on Nov 5. Maybe we can meet for lunch !! I'm sure to be "hungry" for my beloved Presidente by then !!

I'll be in touch before we come, but keep that in mind. I would LOVE to go to an authentic, homestyle (read fattening!!) Dominican restaurant for lunch !!

Kathie
That's why the "toothbrush" was invented in West Virginia!!

HB

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Now yall be nice, now.

If you have a room full of Westwego La. women what do you have? A full set of teeth

Red Neck and proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.