what is this place

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I "think" that this is the Hazoury Financial City....much talked about....

Supposedly a Caribbean/Latin American financial center for off-shore banking and trading..

HB

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Interesting project I wish them good luck, but I still think it's going to take a while to get up to Dubai and London standards.

This is what they are saying on their website.

The financial centre is planned as a location for large financial companies to establish themselves, and where they can have services like those in cities like Dubai or London but at a lower price.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Interesting project I wish them good luck, but I still think it's going to take a while to get up to Dubai and London standards.

This is what they are saying on their website.

The financial centre is planned as a location for large financial companies to establish themselves, and where they can have services like those in cities like Dubai or London but at a lower price.

A financial freezone for large financial companies located in a very corrupt country. Yes this could take 10 but more likely a hundred years to even consider camparing to London or Dubai.

The "FREE" in freezone means the local government is still "free" to regulate, dominate, or expropriate. Asset security is still better held elsewhere.
It does however look cool!! but might end up like the little buildings on the malecon.