Why we can not comment on Rocky's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRJone

I have notice that every time a comment is made on regards to Rocky's Hotel/Restaurant, it gets deleted. People have the right to post comments, good or bad, on regards to any business in the North Coast. I don't see what is big fear and why el arrugado de Marco is treated like a prom queen.

Please show us where there are deletions, Marco no longer owns the place and he is certainly not given any special treatment on the Travel forums that Fireguy and I moderate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: POP Bad Boy

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I have notice that every time a comment is made on regards to Rocky's Hotel/Restaurant, it gets deleted. People have the right to post comments, good or bad, on regards to any business in the North Coast. I don't see what is big fear and why el arrugado de Marco is treated like a prom queen.

Were you to make a comment here and there it would probably slip through but those who (read as YOU) persist in almost never missing an opportunity to snipe at anyone; become very old very fast and start to see their post mysteriously disappear. It is only a matter of time before one of the Mods becomes fed up with your incessant childish sniping and sends you to the woodshed. Your last expulsion for disruptive behavior was for a week and I think that was an accident of some predetermined programming. If I have to put you on vacation I will not be that lenient, I can assure you; no matter which of your various sock puppets you chose to post as.

Have a nice day.

Gregg
Mod.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.