touch up paint

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Any ideas where i can buy a small bottle of car touchup paint for rock chips?

No luck yet?

Jan 9, 2004
Most large dealer connected/affiliated body shops...

will probably be able to mix a small bottle for you, or you can try to find a paint/body shop supplier. I am guessing they can be found in Santo Domingo/Santiago.

Just locate your paint code on the vehicle. Where it is located depends on the year and model of your car, but usually on a plate on the inside of the drivers side door or frame. Older models sometimes had them on the inside of the hood, on the radiator support, or on a sticker inside the glove compartment.

Hope that was helpful.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Any ideas where i can buy a small bottle of car touchup paint for rock chips?

No luck yet?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
will probably be able to mix a small bottle for you, or you can try to find a paint/body shop supplier. I am guessing they can be found in Santo Domingo/Santiago.

Just locate your paint code on the vehicle. Where it is located depends on the year and model of your car, but usually on a plate on the inside of the drivers side door or frame. Older models sometimes had them on the inside of the hood, on the radiator support, or on a sticker inside the glove compartment.

Hope that was helpful.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
good start gracias!

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I've found the easyest way is have someone bring one back from the states or EU. I don't care what they say they just don't match when they dry. Make model and color, should be on door post on drivers side. It's what I had to end up dooing just a suggestion.