October Interviews - Immigration Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Just wanted to wish the following people good luck this week with their spouses permanent resident interviews!

lisa.jensen, cathay and kacy

Please keep us posted with how everything went.

I am sure we will all be anxiously awaiting the news!!!

Sangria

Jess1

Jul 11, 2009
I'm sure all the interviews will go well & all your spouses will be here soon:)

Sunflower333

May 25, 2009
Thoughts and prayers to those with the interviews!!
Hopefully, your men will have their visas really soon......

XXKWISIT

Apr 15, 2007
Sorry I am late! I hope that past interviews went well and those left go well, too. :)
Good Luck Everyone!

cathay

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 13, 2008
Thanks so much everyone for your prayers and good wishes. I just spoke to my husband, less than 24 hours to go! I promise to keep you posted and once again thanks for all of your support. There really is strength in numbers and knowing that you are not alone.
Besos,
Cathay

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
So you are not there with him? I thought you were going. I doubt I'll be able to go, especially if we get an interview in haiti. I can't leave work until end of December now. Anyway, best of luck.

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Good Luck to all of you ladies!! This is the hard part!! Stay Strong and let us all know the minute you hear something!!!! Are thoughts are with you all!

cathay

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 13, 2008
Well ladies and gentlemen,
My husband's application was denied. She spent all of 40 minutes with him, asked none of the interview questions and at the end told him she considered him to be a "sanky panky" which to me is the same as saying he is a prostitute. I can only say that this will not rest here and I am asking anyone who has had dealings with this SM to please contact me re PM This has to stop now and for all of you out there I am willing to take on the cause! I am a professional in social services and quite familiar with interview techniques and this lack of professionalism is beyond me. Let's be united as always!
Cathay

Last edited by a moderator:

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
CATHAY ... I AM JUST SICK WHEN I READ THIS!! I am so so sorry. Please Please Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I have no idea who is working on my file but I have heard of her before. And saying sanky in an interview is wrong. You should contact the federal Immigration minister.

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Oh Cathay! I am so sorry to hear that!! You two are a fantastic couple and if there is anything I can do to help you, you know I will!!!

How is Santiago doing??

I know you won't rest here and that is good. Someone needs to look into her and her previous cases.

Sweetkiwi

Jul 16, 2009
OMG I am so sorry to hear this! We are all going through this same process and I feel your pain. I have heard this woman's name mentioned many times and rarely in a positive way. :(

cathay

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 13, 2008
Ladies,
Thanks for your prompt response. I have already contacted an old colleague who is an excellent Immigration lawyer.
He will deal with this terrible mess of Immigration Canada that should have been a straightforward case, however, I am more interested in helping those of you who have been unjustly processed by this *****! Contact me if you need help, given all her inappopriate statements, I think we can develop a strategy.We can use many examples, trust me .
Besos
Cathay

Last edited by a moderator:

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
I wonder if you can see if there have been other complaints about her, that's why i'm thinking a call to the immigration minister could help. also, search the threads on her name. I know others have complained. I am so sorry again.

kacy

Feb 3, 2008
hey everyone! we had our interview this morning and at the end they told my husband they were satisfied, took his passport and said he'd have it back in 30-45 days with his visa, they also returned all the information we submitted!!!

has to be the best day of our lives... now we just wait for him to get the call to go back to get the passport!

hope everyone else had such a good experience!

kacy

Feb 3, 2008
OMG Cathay - i just read your's - I'm so sorry! my husband was also interviewed by Sylvia and said she was strong and direct but it was ok.
I can't imagine what you are going through and I hope everything works out.... that is just awful!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
hey everyone! we had our interview this morning and at the end they told my husband they were satisfied, took his passport and said he'd have it back in 30-45 days with his visa, they also returned all the information we submitted!!!

That's great news.

BTW I can't believe those SP words are being used in an interview, it's like saying that a woman is a prostitute to her face.

Last edited:

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
Member of Parliament Profile (Current)

? House of Commons Hon. Jason Kenney
Federal Political Experience

Caucus:* Conservative
Constituency: Calgary Southeast
Province/Territory: Alberta

House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6