Bath & BodyWorks products

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can buy Bath & Bodyworks products here in the DR? Preferably North coast or Santiago.

Thanks very much.

Nikki

las2137

Sep 1, 2008
Actually, you can but it's quite random. For example, here in Santo Domingo I see B&B products, but not a full selection. Maybe a lotion or body wash, but rarely more than one or two scents. I have seen them at Plaza Lama, Nacional and in a few salons.

Mariposazul

May 5, 2005
Check out Colinas Mall---I know 2 places that have it---one an island on the 1st floor and the other in a little boutique. However, you'll be spending a LOT more money here than in the States...

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
in Jumbo

I have seen a those products in Jumbo (the one on Luperon) in SD, and they were almost RD $600 (for a bottle of lotion)! I def. didn't buy any, as I always hit up the sales and clearance fragrances in the U.S. Who pays retail for their B&B Works, let alone such a markup for a bottle of lotion?!

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Thanks for your help everyone. I will have a look next time I am in Santiago but I think it would be cheaper to order online and get it shipped over!

I used some at a hotel recently in the U.S and would love to get some more.

Aug 21, 2007
Nikki- I think you are in the Sosua area. Look in the plaza at Ocean Dreams. There is a store there that sells lamps. They have a very small selection of Bath and Body Works products.

Be prepared to pay.

Lindsey