Printer ink available in Santo Domingo...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
where in the Capital can I get printer cartridges refilled?? I am in ciudad nueva

Last edited by a moderator:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
where in the Capital can I get printer cartridges refilled?? I am in ciudad nueva
Why not purchase a refill kit at Pricemart and refill yourself. You get black and all three colors, plus the reusable syringes. It's quite simple and you will get countless refills for the cost of someone else doing it one time. Just a suggestion.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Why not purchase a refill kit at Pricemart and refill yourself. You get black and all three colors, plus the reusable syringes. It's quite simple and you will get countless refills for the cost of someone else doing it one time. Just a suggestion.

Good idea was not aware that Pricemart had the kits. What is the member ship fee there?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Good idea was not aware that Pricemart had the kits. What is the member ship fee there?

I looked up my renewal fee receipt dated 7/21/09 and it is 828 DP = $23.00 US
They had the refill kits 3 months ago. Don't know if they are still carried or in stock.
Tel # for Santiago location....809-336-1999

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004

inkdom c/enrique henriquez 61,gazcue
phone 809221 5459

best place in town...right off parque independencia,up street from hotel,near gas station,, on calle enrique henriquez..
they will check cartrige first to make sure it is ok to refill,have a waiting room to sit and wait...do an excellent job and price is around 200 pesos depending on type...
bob

Reactions: bienamor