Colar el caf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
some Domincan friends of mine laugh and make gestures when this sone by Tito Swing comes on called El Cafe- in it they say cuele este packete- but I can;t make sense of it because when I translate it it just means to filter as in coffee... I suppose it means another thing in Dominican slang... I think I can guess...but am I on the right track?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It's a double entendre...Hard for me to translate it, but basically he's suggesting to the girl that since she says she knows how to "brew coffee" why doesn't she come over and "brew HIS coffee"...wink, wink... You also have to understand that the old method of brewing coffee in The DR with a Colador (strainer) was to pull on it and squeeze the juice out of it with your hands...Understand where this is going?

In addition and what makes it kind of funny is the other stuff he says in the song, such as "Do it anyway you want it, If you want add some "milk"..."

Reactions: amstellite

leon486

Dec 2, 2009
You have to understand that very much all the things said here have a double meaning that revolves around sex, in a funny way. Some people see those things as obsene most of them just laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.