Was Conchman Lying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
First he posts that he has an amazing recipe for "Fiery Conch Salad"...without his permission, I am re-posting (only part) of his post here:

FYI - The handle 'Conchman' came about the fiery conch salad I used to make when I lived in The Bahamas. Its made much differently than any 'ensalada lambi' you would get here.

Then...after several posts requesting this "information", he doesn't respond...he's silent...one could say he's... missing!

Now, maybe this is a case of mistaken identity and he never knew how to make this Fiery Conch Salad in the first place...I think he may have been in a little over his head...

There's already been reports of him in another part of the country claiming to have a recipe for fried whole fish that puts "Pescado del Boca Chica" to shame...

I apologize in advance for hurting anyone with this quote...especially Conchman, the guy on the beach who sells Lambi Vinagrette, myself, my dog, C&S...and all of those concerned DR1 posters who got so caught up in this bogus "recipe" drama...

But for those who believe Conchman doesn't have this recipe...may God have your soul!!!!

MyBocaChica

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2010
First he posts that he has an amazing recipe for "Fiery Conch Salad"...without his permission, I am re-posting (only part) of his post here:

Then...after several posts requesting this "information", he doesn't respond...he's silent...one could say he's... missing!

Now, maybe this is a case of mistaken identity and he never knew how to make this Fiery Conch Salad in the first place...I think he may have been in a little over his head...

There's already been reports of him in another part of the country claiming to have a recipe for fried whole fish that puts "Pescado del Boca Chica" to shame...

I apologize in advance for hurting anyone with this quote...especially Conchman, the guy on the beach who sells Lambi Vinagrette, myself, my dog, C&S...and all of those concerned DR1 posters who got so caught up in this bogus "recipe" drama...

But for those who believe Conchman doesn't have this recipe...may God have your soul!!!!

It COULD be that he stole the recipe and defrauded food critics, and then architected a boob-like kidnapping and is hiding out in a brothel named after a leg of pig, while doped up on special K and unable to text up from his 2 BBs and 3 iphones, all while enjoying Atlas Shrugged on his Kindle while being "attended to" by the house help

Jk Lambi dude!

Reactions: AlaninDR

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you may find the recipe in here
51ddYJZFmrL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
My post asking Conchman for his recipe just disappeared.....coincidence?

I think not!!! I call for Robert, Mr. Lu, and all Mods on every message board across the globe be confronted and made to explain themselves...

The TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

oh wait, in "some" cases I think the truth could ser yer ass in Jail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.