Three family members accused in killing of Chamber of Deputies Alfredo Pacheco’s son in Texas

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Crimen-Luis-Alfredo-Pacheco-Merced-Sun-Star-1024x572.png

A father and two sons are accused of the murder of Luis Alfredo Pacheco, son of the president of the Chamber of Deputies, Alfredo Pacheco. Pacheco senior is running for reelection for the National District for the ruling Modern Revolutionary Party (PRM) in the 19 May 2024 elections.

Hernan Torres Jr. and Hernando Torres were arrested on Monday, 6 May 2024 by the HPD South Gessner Patrol Division Crime Suppression Team, along with help from DEA agents and U.S. Marshals. Hernan Sr. was already in custody in Philadelphia on unrelated charges and will be extradited to Harris County.

Police said the suspects got out of two cars, a silver Mercedes-Benz sedan and a silver Dodge Charger. They began firing at the black Cadillac Escalade in which the son of the politician was with a 29-year old victim who is still in critical condition at the Houston Memorial Hermann...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Harris County, TX has gone from being one of the safest big counties in the USA to one of the most dangerous
over the last 20 years and they can thank all of those wonderful activist judges currently on the bench for the city's demise.
I'm so glad my son no longer lives there.

Premeditated murder (if this were planned/ targeted) in Texas often comes with the death penalty. Good riddance.

Reactions: irishpaddy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Harris County, TX has gone from being one of the safest big counties in the USA to one of the most dangerous
over the last 20 years and they can thank all of those wonderful activist judges currently on the bench for the city's demise.
I'm so glad my son no longer lives there.

Premeditated murder (if this were planned/ targeted) in Texas often comes with the death penalty. Good riddance.
With such profits to be made, it is no wonder what has happened.