Dominican says her NY welfare is not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Yaniry Pena went through illegal entry with her children.

But she complains about NY's welfare not being what she thought was promised and the promised were not fulfilled.
She wanted to stay in the Holiday Inn hotel, now they are just an apartment in Rochester. ( ("No good Rochester" )
Sorry but you made the choice to come illegally - sure it's traumatic yes, but at least the police are not robbing you.
(She feels the weight of the world is on her now) - but so is getting up every day and going to work at a job you might not like and trying to make it on modest income. My advice to her is to ask to be deported & flown back to DR, where she has family and after all the weather is better.

So, as we discussed in another thread on illegals: at least Haitians do their best to find work and I don't know of any Haitians that the DR government pays for their apartment, food and utilities - although if that is happening, I would sure like to know.

Money does not fall off trees in the US, nor anywhere else, ........ well maybe at a P. Diddy party.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
sounds like she has the ambition and employability of a 3 toed sloth.
No doubt.
My tax dollars are supporting this women, paying for her food, accomodation, healthcare, housing and providing her (along with thousands of other illegal Dominicans) a monthly stipend. Their children are also given free education.

I don't ever want to hear any complaints from Dominicans about Americans living in the DR who point out this countries inefficiencies nor do I want to hear any bs about Americans who pay an overstay fee at the airport, if/ when necessary upon their departure.

Reactions: Jumbo and windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am so glad I left NY over 30 years ago. The imbeciles that run that state are despicable.
Wow, if a Dominican can't work the system there, nobody can.
She is right how bad Rochester is or any upstate city along I 90 for that matter.
She should try Saratoga.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I am so glad I left NY over 30 years ago. The imbeciles that run that state are despicable.
Wow, if a Dominican can't work the system there, nobody can.
She is right how bad Rochester is or any upstate city along I 90 for that matter.
She should try Saratoga.
Maybe she should try to get an effing job. She has no work permit but my Haitian friend in Florida got his within about 60 days and is working (and he complains to me too).

Reactions: chico bill

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Maybe she should try to get an effing job. She has no work permit but my Haitian friend in Florida got his within about 60 days and is working (and he complains to me too).
Oh, no, I hate to hear about illegals working. Bad enough she is there getting welfare as an illegal.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have no problem with anyone who is willing to put in an honest days work be it their home country or my own.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
You have a point. I prefer giving them the boot. But it is not an option in those liberal sanctuary states.
Most of the Haitians I know who work are not into committing crimes. Those who don't work, sell drugs, rob, steal and pimp underage girls can be found in and around any bars/ clubs (pick an area) that cater to tourist, 7 days a week/ 365 days a year. This is why I continue beating the drum.
If immigration wants to make a real difference in this country they need to be working from 7pm-7am not the opposite.

Not venting.
Stating facts.
- no more off-topic post.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Most of the Haitians I know who work are not into committing crimes. Those who don't work, sell drugs, rob, steal and pimp underage girls can be found in and around any bars/ clubs (pick an area) that cater to tourist, 7 days a week/ 365 days a year. This is why I continue beating the drum.
If immigration wants to make a real difference in this country they need to be working from 7pm-7am not the opposite.

Not venting.
Stating facts.
- no more off-topic post.
Is it not against the law to work if you are not legally in the DR? Then that would also be a crime, no?
I disagree that those who work illegally are not committing a crime. You tried to make up your own fact.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Is it not against the law to work if you are not legally in the DR? Then that would also be a crime, no?
I disagree that those who work illegally are not committing a crime. You tried to make up your own fact.
in a country where laws are selectively enforced...

Reactions: Sylindrcostambar

livio

Dec 13, 2007
Just wondering at what point in time will the US government starts passing the expenses bill to these people local government. Why should US tax payers be the ones used as insurance for the f$%#%#% politics of somebody else country.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Oh, no, I hate to hear about illegals working. Bad enough she is there getting welfare as an illegal.
But you have money. How did you acquire that?
I don't mind them working as opposed to welfare.
Heck sure they drive down wages for menial jobs. But no worries, the NY liberals will raise the minimum wage.

When my Okie relatives arrived in California they were treated bad and told to go home. But they came to work and guess what, although discriminated against they were legal.
So welcome those willing to work because most of Gen Z aren't. And listening to Yaniry bitch in the video about the bad freebies I doubt she wants a job either.

Status
Not open for further replies.