18 Straight Days Without a Covid Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Bob, I remember the early days as a tech consultant, i took this class as part of training called email etiquette (back then). Of all things it mentioned how tactless it was to use caps bold, color difference and underline because the recipient may feel you felt they wouldn't be able to understand you any other way.

That said, I was using sarcasm re NYT and now that you mention the DR Govts credibility, i appreciate you're a govt proponent, but you can do way better sir. Let's see a source or something to your claim. That's all. Even if it's a daily caller. Let's see something
https://www.govtech.com/em/safety/w...-so-few-lives-in-haiti-despite-lax-rules.html The Haitian community in Miami has had a much higher death rate from covid than Haiti.

Luz del mundo

Banned
Apr 4, 2022
Dominican Republic
https://www.govtech.com/em/safety/w...-so-few-lives-in-haiti-despite-lax-rules.html The Haitian community in Miami has had a much higher death rate from covid than Haiti.
" Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything ".
More Haitians die in Miami , the D.R and Puerta Prince combined by virtue of over dose , gang related violence or natural cause more than they do a common cold with an embellished scientific code name designed to petrify and control the masses.
Independent and critical out of the box thinking is Fauci and friends greatest nightmare but because the vast majority of sheeple prefer to be entertained more than enlightened , they give them more bread and circus stimulus while encouraging them to continue high fiving Homer Simpson on the flat screen while Michael Irving dances in the end zone on Monday night, but tommorrow they will wake up to find that while they were sleep walking to Walmart the fridge was raided by Nazi dictators who ate the Velveeta and oreos and. triple vaxed thier culos into a matrix of serfdom ...Just an observation.

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
I am still waiting for the Dominican government to publish the numbers of how many people died here as a direct result of adverse effects caused by the vaccine.
Example:
Thailand has just released their numbers. So far it appears to be 3,670. Enjoy.
.042% of those vaccinated (8.38 million)

• Wow
Reactions: CristoRey

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Does anyone know anyone anywhere who is hospitalized at this moment with Covid as the only reason ? I doubt it
Still I was glad I got the two Sinovac vaccinations and vaccination card and could download QR code. It helped me travel to Europe just recently. In Punta Cana I was asked to show the card at checkin to fly to England. Then flying England to Denmark I had to submit the QR code online and it was quickly verified so I could travel. And I am sure it also protected me against Covid. I don’t think I ever got Covid. It seems the spread was successfully slowed down. How deadly it really was all along I don’t know. I don’t know anybody who was hospitalized all along. Only the ones I heard about in the news.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Still I was glad I got the two Sinovac vaccinations and vaccination card and could download QR code. It helped me travel to Europe just recently. In Punta Cana I was asked to show the card at checkin to fly to England. Then flying England to Denmark I had to submit the QR code online and it was quickly verified so I could travel. And I am sure it also protected me against Covid. I don’t think I ever got Covid. It seems the spread was successfully slowed down. How deadly it really was all along I don’t know. I don’t know anybody who was hospitalized all along. Only the ones I heard about in the news.
Where did you get the QR code ?

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I will have to get back to you. I was sent the link and then just did it. I think its something with Salud Publica. Its a bit tricky with the photo you have to take and upload.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I found it https://vacunate.gob.do/ . I did it on my Iphone. It says “Obten tu certificado”. I uploaded my foto. That was a bit tricky. I kept a screenshot of it and a pdf or jpg was sent to my email. Not sure now. I actually submitted the screenshot and thought I should have submitted the document I was sent but then it came back verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.