ACY to DR Post JetBlue/Spirit Merger

May 17, 2011
If this Spirit/JetBlue merger does go through, what do you all think of Atlantic City (ACY)? I'd love to see them add flights to DR from ACY as it's much easier to travel to. Plus the airport is not owned by the port authority thevies so the parking is very afforadble.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If this Spirit/JetBlue merger does go through, what do you all think of Atlantic City (ACY)? I'd love to see them add flights to DR from ACY as it's much easier to travel to. Plus the airport is not owned by the port authority thevies so the parking is very afforadble.

You must live near us. In my dreams there’s an ACY-SDQ direct flight. For decades we flew PHL-SDQ direct on American, now we’re schlepping to Newark.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Out of Atlantic City would be great for us. We spend a lot of time between New Jersey and Philadelphia (son and spouses' business). Philadelphia flights have a stop over and where depends on who you fly. Newark, sorry I just don't like it. But I guess it is better than JFK (so many memories). Non-Stop out of Atlantic City would definitely appeal to many.

Reactions: italnstallion99