Baseball

perla!

Apr 23, 2013
Can someone who really knows about anabolex answer my questions please?! Is anabolex pills bad for a 16 year old girl? she is planning on using it for no more than 2 weeks, at least one pill/day or one pill every two days. Shes 5'1 and have 114 pounds. What would be the effects on her??? thanks

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
first met HB in 1979 in Santiago... he was strong as a bull then
but I think it was from eating mondongo!
or Moncion casabe!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
More than 50% of the baseball players who tested Positive were from the DR.

Dominicans don't need steroids to get the job done!
Platano & mango powered!
Campeons!!

Yeah, you're right. NOT. More than 50% of the baseball players who tested positive were from the DR.

Steroid problem reaches critical mass in the D.R. - MLB - ESPN

Steroid problem reaches critical mass in the D.R.

Why are more than half of all pro baseball players who've tested positive in the past two years from the Dominican Republic? Investigative reporter Mike Fish looks for answers.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Very simply most of the MLB players that have recently tested positive , such as, Melke Cabrara, or are under suspicion like A-Rod. again and even Robby Cano are from the DR. I think it is a different culture and different way of looking at drugs that enhance your abilities. DR steroids are easier to obtain with little trail as to where they came from. The DR potential MLB players are looking for any edge to get off the island.

LTSteve