Bruessel or Amsterdam?

Pikobello

Nov 12, 2020
Santo Domingo
So after 3 month in Europe I'm coming back. Like every time we use TUIfly, normaly from Bruessel,but there allso flights from Amsterdam. I've read in the past there be problems at Shiphol Airport, someone here can confirm it or have some expierence with flights out there?
Thanks and have a nice weekend.

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
Look into World2Fly from Madrid to STI or SDQ. We had a wonderful flight with them last month, half the price (!) of Condor from FRA and 100x times better, more comfortable, great food and services and extremely nice staff. Since their rates are so cheap you can easily upgrade to their Premium and still be way under the price of others and get treated like royalty. Highly recommended!

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
So after 3 month in Europe I'm coming back. Like every time we use TUIfly, normaly from Bruessel,but there allso flights from Amsterdam. I've read in the past there be problems at Shiphol Airport, someone here can confirm it or have some expierence with flights out there?
Thanks and have a nice weekend.
I would choose Brussels. Amsterdam doesnt have the problems it had a year ago but is so busy, lots of people.