GETTING MY DOMINICAN RESCUE DOG BACK TO USA

US CITIZENS (only) WITH ANIMALS....are you finding any airlines that will still take your animal on the plane back home to the USA? I got my Charlie here and now I am having a hard time finding an airline that will still allow ESA's (Emotional Support Animals) for our flight back to the USA. Our papers are LEGAL....not "purchased" from a website. I can't leave my baby here!! HELP! Please no "guesses"; just facts.
THANK YOU!

DominicanBabe

Apr 28, 2008
There is am Expat group on FaceBook where 3 different people are looking to split a private jet from POP to Miami to transport their dogs do USA. I will search it and post link once I find it.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
US CITIZENS (only) WITH ANIMALS....are you finding any airlines that will still take your animal on the plane back home to the USA? I got my Charlie here and now I am having a hard time finding an airline that will still allow ESA's (Emotional Support Animals) for our flight back to the USA. Our papers are LEGAL....not "purchased" from a website. I can't leave my baby here!! HELP! Please no "guesses"; just facts.
THANK YOU!
Good on you - let us know your solution.